CISO Secrets: Delivering Consistent Infosec Value With Security Commits
A CISO shares his secrets to cyber security professionals and cyber nerds of how to consistently deliver infosec program value using security commits.
This video isn’t a re-hash of agile but a completely new approach to prioritizing cyber security work items so the most important program building items are delivered consistently and then communicating those items in a way that builds credibility and trust with executives and board members as well as more broadly across the infosec program.
In this video, you’ll learn the following:
● How current conversational approaches for setting expectations with executives can be improved
● Why a simpler, more pragmatic approach is needed for prioritization of infosec work items
● A new way to think about and communicate infosec commitments
● A new model that supports reliable quarterly delivery of infosec commits
● Four examples of how to communicate the progress and status of security commits