KPIs and Metrics For Cyber Nerds: Infosec Engagement
It’s time for CISOs and cyber nerds to turn measurement of complex programs like information security engagement on its head so the metrics and KPIs are useful and actionable by more than info security practitioners. We need to measure cyber security engagement in a way that is useful to executives and board members as well as more broadly across the infosec program.
This video is the second in a series that attempts to rethink metrics, KPIs, and program views across cyber security programs. This video is geared to senior cyber leaders, threat intel practitioners, and infosec professionals that already have at least a basic level understanding of the threat intel cycle and want to push their boundaries beyond them in terms of measurement and easiily understandable executive level conversation.
In this video, you’ll learn the following:
● Why traditional approaches don’t work for infosec engagement
● New definitions, taxonomy, and constructs that are essential to understanding and starting to measure infosec engagement
● A new way to think about the infosec engagement cycle
● How to measure infosec engagement at the individual team level
● How to measure collective infosec engagement at the infosec program level