Citadel.one 2.0 Beta Features, Updates and Fixed Bugs
Getting to the final point is never easy — we work every day to be able to present you with the final Citadel.one 2.0 at its best.
Here is the list of all the features, updates, and bugs that were fixed during Citadel.one V2 beta testing.
Citadel.one 2.0 Features
- Changes have been made to the BAND. Staking/unstaking, claiming, and sending operations have been restored
- SNIP-20 tokens and Viewing key added
- ERC-20 tokens added
- IOST network and all operations with IOST token added
- BEP-20 tokens added
- XCT staking added
- DAO support added
- Support for address import using hardware wallets added
- The ability to import addresses (no more than 3) into mobile app using Citadel.one app and QR code added
Citadel.one 2.0 Updates
- Balance сaching improved
- The commissions were updated. Now we do not hold the token during staking/unstaking. The commission is being calculated automatically when selecting the validator
- System bug text that appears if there are not enough commissions to send Secret was updated
- BAND staking is live again after maintenance
- It is impossible to collect rewards from a hardware wallet for Band, Icon, Secret networks
- Bad token layout
- ICON unstaking error
- Adding an address to favorite error
- Alphabetical sorting error
- When progressing to the Secret unstaking screen, you don’t get a list of the nodes staked
- When Trezor is being connected, the loading screen freezes
- The public address is not automatically filled in
Help us create the best application possible — go test with us on beta.citadel.one!
If you have further questions, drop us a message to email@example.com. You can also join our chat in telegram, there is an active discussion of all current updates, as well as round-the-clock support from our managers.
Citadel.one is a non-custodial Proof-of-Stake platform for the management and storage of crypto assets. Users can create public addresses for all supported networks with one seed phrase, connect their Ledger or Trezor device, or import an address generated by another wallet.
The analytical dashboard provides relevant information on wallets’ balances and networks’ main metrics. In Citadel.one, we standardize the semantics, making interactions with the platform as easy as possible. The same goes for network metrics. By using universal terms, we are making it easier for users to understand and compare networks.
One of the main functions of the Citadel.one platform is participation in the PoS consensus — users can stake and delegate their assets, claim rewards, and follow the latest network proposals in the voting tab.
Citadel.one offers its users instant cryptocurrency exchange services that allow fast and secure crypto assets swap. It is also possible to buy and sell crypto with a credit or debit card. Citadel.one users can track rewards, withdrawals, transfers, and deposits across all supported networks and add comments to these transactions.
Among PoS platforms, Citadel.one supports BAND network ($BAND) Secret Network ($SCRT), Cosmos ($ATOM), ICON ($ICX), IOST ($IOST), KAVA ($KAVA), BSC and Tezos ($XTZ). We also support Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Tether ($USDT) for our users’ convenience. Mobile and desktop versions, new networks, including Polkadot are scheduled for the upcoming updates. Furthermore, delving into the idea of true decentralization, we envision Citadel.one a decentralized autonomous organization and a genuinely community-owned platform in the nearest future.