Today, we will guide you through the utilization of Ledger devices for Secret Network via Citadel.one, showing how it works both on MacOS and Windows.
Before you start, make sure you have:
- Experimental Web feature enabled in your browser
- the most up-to-date firmware on your Ledger device
- up-to-date browser
- up-to-date Cosmos App on the Ledger (from Ledger Live > Manager)
- ledger live app closed
- the device plugged in via USB, NOT Bluetooth
Follow the steps below:
- If you already have a Citadel.one wallet: log in to your account on the Citadel.one website and click “Add wallet”.
- If you don’t have Citadel.one wallet yet: register on the Citadel.one website and log in. On the “Add an address” screen choose ‘Import hardware wallet’.
- Select Ledger tab and click ‘Import an address”.
- Connect your Ledger device to the computer, then enter your pin and open Cosmos App on your Ledger.
- Select “Secret” on the Citadel.one website in the drop-down list and click “Import”.
- Select the wallet address you want to import, click on it and click “Next”.
Need further support or still having troubles connecting?
Contact us on Telegram or via email: email@example.com.
- To validate staking and other transactions using Ledger, connect your hardware device to the computer using USB cord and make a transaction.
- You will be asked to confirm the transaction on your Ledger.
That’s it! Enjoy the seamless experience with Citadel.one.
Get more from your staking!
Citadel.one is a non-custodial Proof-of-Stake platform for the management and storage of crypto assets. Users can create public addresses for all supported networks with one seed phrase, connect their Ledger or Trezor device, or import an address generated by another wallet.
The analytical dashboard provides relevant information on wallets’ balances and networks’ main metrics. In Citadel.one, we are standardizing the semantics, making interactions with the platform as easy as possible. The same goes for network metrics. By using universal terms, we are making it easier for users to understand and compare networks.
One of the main functions of the Citadel.one platform is participation in the PoS consensus — users can stake and delegate their assets, claim rewards, and follow the latest network proposals in the voting tab.
Citadel.one offers its users instant cryptocurrency exchange services that allow fast and secure crypto assets swap, and it is also possible to buy and sell crypto with a credit or debit card. Citadel.one users can track rewards, withdrawals, transfers and deposits across all supported networks and add comments to these transactions.
Among PoS platforms Citadel.one supports Secret Network ($SCRT), Cosmos ($ATOM), ICON ($ICX), IOST, Orbs, and Tezos ($XTZ). For our user’s convenience we also support Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Tether ($USDT). Mobile and desktop versions, new networks, including Polkadot and Ontology, are scheduled for the upcoming updates. Furthermore, delving into the idea of true decentralization we envision Citadel.one a decentralized autonomous organization and a truly community owned platform in the nearest future.