Citadel.One Update: Cosmos Integration, New Transactions History Design, Transaction Comments Feature, Ledger Support for Bitcoin
Hello to all crypto enthusiasts and awesome Citadel users! This is our next Citadel tech updates report. Citadel got many amazing features, and it’s time to make an overview of them!
Ledger Support for Bitcoin
As you know, for our users’ convenience, Citadel.one supports Bitcoin. Today, we have excellent news! Citadel integrated Ledger wallet support for Bitcoin. You can enjoy more security with Citadel now.
To connect your Ledger to Citadel.one interface we prepared a Step-by-Step Guide for Cosmos users. You can follow similar procedures to start utilizing Ledger with your Bitcoin address.
New Transactions History Design
We are constantly working on optimizing UI, and this time we’ve updated Citadel’s transactions design. Users can enjoy a neat interface and track their transaction with a sensational level of convenience.
Add Comments to Your Transactions
Another useful feature for more convenient transactions tracking — an ability to add comments to any transaction.
After you made a transaction, add a description to it so that you always could check your incomes and spendings.
This feature can also become a convenient tool for companies using a single corporate account. In this case, adding comments to transactions will help to keep records and control all the money flows.
$ATOM is now integrated into Citadel.One bringing many brilliant features and convenient unified UX to Cosmos users.
- ATOM holders can create multiple wallets across multiple networks — all of them will be managed with only one password.
- Alternatively, users can connect their hardware wallets. Citadel supports all Ledger devices.
- Citadel allows you to add view-only public addresses. Adding them to Citadel will give users an access to the same analytical functionality as for native addresses. At your disposal is a built-in explorer with features such as transaction status tracking, reward history, balance changes, chart analytics, network statistics, and so on. On the analytics tab, users get up-to-date information on the essential network metrics
- Users can also import their existing wallets with private keys or mnemonic phrases.
- One of the Citadel’s core features is participation in PoS consensus of supported networks. Users have an option to stake and delegate their ATOM to contribute to the Cosmos ecosystem and receive rewards.
- Network proposals affect all ATOM holders, so we at Citadel make sure that users can get relevant information about ongoing and last network proposals.
- Citadel provides integrated instant cryptocurrency exchange service that allows fast and secure crypto assets swaps. You can also exchange your tokens between your wallets. We have also added a fiat gateway to allow users to buy and sell crypto with a credit or debit card.
A more detailed overview you can check by following this link.
Citadel.one is a non-custodial Proof-of-Stake platform for the management and storage of crypto assets. Users can create public addresses for all supported networks with one seed phrase, connect their Ledger or Trezor device, or import an address generated by another wallet. The analytical dashboard provides relevant information on wallets’ balances and networks’ main metrics. One of the main functions of the Citadel.one platform is participation in the PoS consensus — users can stake and delegate their assets, claim rewards, and follow the latest network proposals in the voting tab.
Citadel.one offers its users instant cryptocurrency exchange services that allow fast and secure crypto assets swap, and it is also possible to buy and sell crypto with a credit or debit card. Among PoS platforms Citadel.one supports Cosmos ($ATOM), ICON ($ICX), IOST, Orbs, and Tezos ($XTZ). For our user’s convenience we also support Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Tether ($USDT). Mobile and desktop versions, new networks, including Polkadot and Ontology, are scheduled for the upcoming updates.
Learn More About Citadel.One