Guide: Ledger Support for Cosmos
Hello, guys! Recently, $ATOM was integrated into our platform, introducing a great variety of features for the holders. One of these features is hardware wallet support.
Today, we will guide you through the utilization of Ledger devices for Cosmos via Citadel.one, showing how it works both on MacOS and Windows.
Important note — If you are trying to connect your Ledger using Windows device:
To access Cosmos on the Ledger hardware wallet with Citadel.one users need to activate the Experimental feature in the browser settings. Please follow the link (copy and paste it to search bar) — chrome://flags/#enable-experimental-web-platform-features and enable “Experimental Web Platform features”.
(no additional actions required for MacOS users and other cryptocurrency networks)
Now follow the steps below:
- If you already have a Citadel wallet: log in to your account on the Citadel.one website and click “Add wallet”. Make sure you are on the “Wallet” tab.
- If you don’t have a Citadel wallet: register on the Citadel.one website and log in. On the “Add Wallet” screen choose ‘Link hardware wallet’ among the options and click ‘Next’.
- Select Ledger tab and click ‘Next”.
- Connect your Ledger device to the computer and enter your pin.
- Select Cosmos Network on your Ledger device.
- Select “Cosmos” on the Citadel.one website in the drop-down list and click “Next”.
- Select the wallet address you want to import, click on it and click “Import”.
- If everything went well, you should see your “Wallet” tab as on the screen below.
You’re all set now. Try staking $ATOM and earn rewards with Citadel.one!
Citadel.one is a non-custodial Proof-of-Stake platform for the management and storage of crypto assets. Users can create public addresses for all supported networks with one seed phrase, connect their Ledger or Trezor device, or import an address generated by another wallet. The analytical dashboard provides relevant information on wallets’ balances and networks’ main metrics. One of the main functions of the Citadel.one platform is participation in the PoS consensus — users can stake and delegate their assets, claim rewards, and follow the latest network proposals in the voting tab.
Citadel.one offers its users instant cryptocurrency exchange services that allow fast and secure crypto assets swap, and it is also possible to buy and sell crypto with a credit or debit card. Among PoS platforms Citadel.one supports Cosmos ($ATOM), ICON ($ICX), IOST, Orbs, and Tezos ($XTZ). For our user’s convenience we also support Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Tether ($USDT). Mobile and desktop versions, new networks, including Polkadot and Ontology, are scheduled for the upcoming updates.
Learn More About Citadel.One