Gadgets ‘an Gizmos
Electronic Consumer and Office Products
Care of Gadgets and Electronic Equipment
Take Care of Video Monitor, TV. Also any gadget like your Phone, Printer or Audio System. If you use it gently, your appliance will last long.
Points to Ponder
- Keep Gadget Away from An Open, Airy or Bright Window.
- Bright Light of any kind, not to fall on Gadget, only Reflected or diffused.
- Keep Electrical-Magnetic Objects Like speakers, inverters far from Gadget.
- If Monitor Loses Color at few places, clear all objects around Monitor.
- No water, sunlight, moisture or strong air draft to hit back of Gadget.
- Store Equipment in a Cool Dry place, sealed from insects and pests.
- Prevent unpredictable events like a fragile Glass screen hits hard Object.
- Do not Take your Coffee near Monitor, Do not drop Pins in back of Monitor.
- Wipe gadgets and appliance with moist cloth after removing plug or battery.
- Do not drop the gadgets on hard floor. Avoid keeping it in lofty places.
- Dust, Grime, Wetness are things that degrade an equipment’s life.
- Do not operate appliance or equipment crudely or roughly.
Take Care of Video Monitor, TV. Also any gadget like your Phone, Printer or Audio System. If you use it gently, your…www.dact.co.in
Pendrive Vintage Upgrade
I happen to own the Longest Surviving Kingston DataTraveler in written History. It may be low in GB by today’s standards, but works well even now.
This year the plastics broke. I have revived it with these parts — A Silicone Sleeve, Part of a Handbag Strap and a little Quickfix. I even had to use some 3M double sided tape, i got that with a table Foam Edge Protector.
I own the Intellectual Property rights of this Exterior design. Do not attempt to imitate, copy or clone this exclusive design.