New Feature: Pool Notifications
Following the recent launch of Clearpool v2 and the new permissionless pools Interest Rate Mechanism, the Clearpool team is excited to announce the launch of its latest new feature: Pool Notifications.
Pool Notifications allow users to receive notifications when permissionless pools reach specific levels of utilization.
Lenders can register to receive email notifications when a pool’s utilization and interest rate reaches a specific threshold level, which may signal a lend or withdraw transaction. Likewise, borrowers can receive notifications when their pool reaches borrow or repay threshold levels.
This feature is useful not only to current lenders and borrowers, but also those who are monitoring the pools with a view to deploying liquidity in the future.
How to use Pool Notifications
Steps to get started:
- Head to https://app.clearpool.finance/notifications, or click the Subscribe link from within the pool page.
2. Select the pool(s) you would like to subscribe to. You can subscribe up to 5 notifications per pool.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Enter the pool utilization level that you would like to track.
5. Click on ‘Subscribe to email notifications’, and you are set! You will receive an email notification whenever the pool utilization exceeds the checkpoint for a period of more than 30 minutes.
Please note: Notifications will only be sent once utilization has remained beyond the specified level for at least 30 minutes.
That’s it; in 5 simple steps, you can now easily track the pool utilization levels!