I read an article a few weeks back & it angered me. I was angry for good two-three weeks & also took my anger with me on my holiday.
I was in Krabi two weeks back at the famous Pileh Lagoon (up in the picture) & that’s where I decided I need to stop being angry & write about this.
The article that made me angry was all about how everything else but money is important to lead a happy life. I’m sure each one of you must’ve read something similar at some point in your life.
It is the absolute worst thing anyone can ever tell you!
Quotes & advice like this comes from people who have made enough money & don’t feel the need to have more.
What happens to the rest of us who have dreams that can be fulfilled with having enough money?
I read successful people write about how “eventually” money does not matter.
Okay. Maybe, it does not.
But how will I know?
I need to constantly make money the driving factor of my existence so I can afford any experience, any thing that will make me happy even if it is superficial.
Because I need to get money minded till the lack of enough money stops being a pinching pain in my heart!
Being successful & building a wealth from your hard earned money can enhance your life in so many ways you don’t even know.
Your life will change & for the best.
This is what all you will certainly gain with more money!
- A stronger sense of security for yourself & your family
- You’ll become more responsible & independent
- Your confidence will increase manifold
- You can have a better lifestyle & better health
- You can travel wherever you want
- You can help the society & put your extra money to good use
- You will NEVER be in debt
- You don’t have to worry about taxes
- You don’t have to save every month till you can afford an iPhone. Just go & buy!
- You will refuse to go out because you don’t want to, not because you can’t afford to
- You may never have to pay rent again
You can keep adding your aspirations to this list & just the thought of it will will make you feel better.
And, if “eventually” you feel that money really does not matter, so what?
What will you lose?
I don’t always talk about life, there’s also marketing & advertising.
Check more stories at clicksdaily