How Puffin Secure Browser works
Puffin Secure Browser is available now on Windows and Mac.
How it works?
* Cloud Rendering Engine:
(1) All web browser sessions run on the cloud servers.
(2) All traffic between clients and servers are encrypted.
(3) Forged server certificates are detected and dropped.
What it can do?
* Most Secure Browser Ever:
(1) Prevent virus infection against stealing data on client devices.
(2) Protect WiFi access against hackers and rogue WiFi.
(3) Block carrier sniffing against main-in-the-middle attack.
Why it is better?
* Sandbox is not very effective. Whose fault in security breach — Flash or sandbox? In fact, all sandboxes are compromised in white-hat hacker competition.
* Virtual machine is very expensive. VMWare is expensive in client software and hardware. Citrix is expensive in server software and hardware.
* Cloud-Rendering is very cost-effective. No virus can infect client device through cloud-rendering. One server can host hundreds of web browser sessions.