The 2nd Cocos-BCX Team Mining Event is Live, Come and Join!
At 18:00 on May 30 (UTC), the Next-Gen digital game economy game engine platform Cocos-BCX ended the first team mining event( April 30-May 30). All participants shared the dividends of 120,000 COCOS.
Meanwhile, the second phase of COCOS (May 30-June 30) team mining is ongoing. The dividend pool is still 120,000 COCOS. For users who have already participated in the previous mining event, if they want to continue mining, they do not need to exit and re-enter the pool. The earnings generated from the first phase can be withdrawn and restaked, so that users will gain more income. In addition, new users can participate at any time.
There are two ways to participate in the Cocos-BCX team mining event:
Method 1: Cast and stake NFT, the staked COCOS can be decomposed into the same quantity of COCOS after 30 days (at the end of the 30-day period, the NFT will still exist and the user can decide to keep it or decompose it to obtain the injected COCOS).
Method 2: Directly stake COCOS. The staked COCOS can be deposited and withdrawn at any time.
The difference between the above two methods:
1. Dividend efficiency is different: Dividends Rewarding Efficiency is calculated based on the user’s staked power, the higher the power is, the higher the proportion of dividends is.
1 COCOS = 1 Power, NFT Power = COCOS Par Value * Mining Efficiency.So it is relatively more efficient to pledge NFT.
2. The COCOS unlocking cycle is different: since the Minting(also called casting) of NFT, the staked COCOS can be decomposed into the same quantity of COCOS after 30 days.COCOS mining can be withdrawn at any time. Of course, if the staking duration is less than one week (168 hours), 10% of the claimed income will be deducted into the dividend pool.
Please follow the instructions below to join the team:
1）Enter the “Dividends” page, tap “Join”.
2）Tap “Staking” in “My Stake” .
3）You can select NFT to mine or directly stake with COCOS tokens. Compared with COCOS, NFTs can increase staked power, and the mining efficiency of is relevant to the levels of NFTs.
- the higher the counting power of the whole team, the higher the gain of that team.
- Minting grade will be selected randomly: LV1-LV6.
- The more NFTs you are dealing the more fee it will cost. The fee generated during the NFT mining and Minting(also called casting) process is charged by the BSC and has nothing to do with Cocos-BCX.
- The minted NFT nominal value will affect the computing power and ultimately affect the income generated by mining;
- COCOS COW will be constantly iterated and upgraded. All explanations are reserved to Cocos-BCX.
- Minting COCOS NFT Tutorial：https://link.medium.com/25WiXaURCfb
If you have any concerns in COCOS NFT Auction/Stake/Team up/Dividend, please discuss and consult in groups below:
Bananatok:https://0.plus/#/CocosBCX（No VPN required）