Auctioning off DOOMSLUG
Friday, July 16 1–2 PM PT
Friday July 16th, 1pm PT — 2pm PT.
It’s on Telegram in the Art Gallery Auction House, A live Auction house for the amazing artists and art community of the Crypto world!
HOW TO BID?
Get your NEAR ready, now available for exchange in USA at OKCOIN. Bidding is in real time via text/chat.
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: @staRpauSe
𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: DOOMSLUG
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐝: 20 $NEAR
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐝: 30 $NEAR
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤: codame.mintbase1.near
NEAR relies on its own variant of BFT consensus, known as DOOMSLUG. It facilitates sub-second block production and recovers the network from malicious or unresponsive validators. 💪😎💨
DOOMSLUG is also a mascot that accompanies Spensa Nightshade in Skyward. She’s known to replicate nearly any sound she hears. 🐌🎶
DOOMSLUG was first drawn on a 4x4 plot of pixelparty.pixeldapps.co. This design was captured by the original artist and is being immortalized as the CODAME genesis NFT on Mintbase; as an ode to the beauty of technology! 🎨👩💻👾
NEAR is an L1 gen3 blockchain with a trustless, permissionless bridge to ETH. Clean UX and pragmatic scaling has NEAR positioned to welcome the next billion users to web3! Hold ETH? Get a free 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎.𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 wallet at faucet.paras.id. Exchange $NEAR in US at okcoin.com (@staRpauSe ref link).
Learn more on https://codame.com/events/doomslug-auction
Wait! We have more!
Support CODAME collecting NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) art from our Artists on our carbon neutral, low fees, blockchain store.
Check out the collection of CODAME Artists NFT Art on nft.codame.com
To participate follow these easy steps:
- Sign the CODAME Artist Terms & Conditions
- Complete an Artist Submission Proposal
- Upload and sell your artwork!
2020 brought CODAME artists great success in the NFT market. At the begining of 2021 we took pause to do things right & address concerns we heard from our artists. Partnering with MINTBASE on NEAR ticks all of our boxes:
- Carbon neutral gen3 blockchain built for global adoption.
- Support the CODAME ART+TECH mission by spliting slles profits and royalties.
- Fast & inexpensive transfers.
- Web native UX (no browser extensions required).
For NFT works you will recieve:
- 75% of the profit (from the original sale and “Forever Royalties”).
- Curation assistance (selecting the right work for the right platform, release schedule).
- Minting assistance & guidance (descriptions, tags, pricing).
For all works:
- Promotion can include social media, artist profile page on codame.com, interviews, critiques, etc.
- CODAME can reproduce your artwork to promote it.
- You must own all rights to artwork you submit. You will retain all copyright.
All profit from the NFT shop will go to a CODAME Community Decentralized Autonomous Organization. Anyone in the community will be able to make proposals for the councel to greenlight. Self governance and royalty distribution are just a few things blockchain technology can automate, let’s build the future together!
Originally published at http://codame.com.