The VR Experience: Stage 3
The stage design uses the arcs from the pavilion design and is arranged to create the feeling of an endless hallway. The primary features of this stage are:
- The beginning of the stage uses a moving light to show the path of the hallway as it is very dark.
- A particle system is also animated to also act as a guide and add more intrigue into the design.
- Rotating arcs surrounding a pathway along with dynamic lights which displays the possibilities of dynamic elements in VR.
The above script uses very simple logic:
- Once trigger box is overlapped>play animation>play audio
This is the basis for all interactions used in the experience:
- EVENT > INTERACTION > RESULT
This leads into Stage 4 of the experience.