Zero Dollar Ergonomic. Move CTRL to CAP-LOCKS Now.
Even you’re only using Ctrl to copy and paste, You’re using it more than a Caps-lock. Move your Ctrl key to Caps-locks now it’s easier for your hand.
Ergonomic without spending even a penny
When you see the word ergonomic, they are mostly either selling some expensive chair and desk or instructing you about the robotic posture.
But for what you spend all day typing with, a keyboard. Why don’t you make it more ergonomic. It’s easy and free.
Ctrl Key is used to be located at Caps-lock
In the past
CTRL key is place in the position of where the
CAPS-LOCK key is now on your keyboard. This is good for programmer who build the computer we’re using nowadays.
Then, the PC boom. The PC user come into the equation and make the newer keyboard version popular. It is the one we’re using right now. At least, it’s more user friendly at that time for these reasons:
- CAPITALIZED LETTER is popular and reliable at that time
- Computer at that time is used for typewriting
- No need for control key for user. No sophisticate app at that time.
- Some ‘new’ programming language is CAPITALIZED
Now is 2020 everyone hit more CTRL than CAPS-LOCK
Now, it’s not a good idea anymore to capitalized because:
- Not many people in 2020 type in that fashion and CAPITALIZED WORD IS NOT EASY FOR OUR EYES OR EVEN NOT POLITE BECAUSE IT LOOK LIKE YELLING AT SOMEONE
- Many people use control key more than just
Ctrl+v. At least they also use
- Not only for programmer, for typing documents, browsing website, editing photo, editing video etc. make use of a lot of
- This is good for programming. Modern programming languages don’t capitalized.
Even you’re only using
Ctrlto copy and paste, You’re using it more than a Caps-lock.
This is easier for your little finger.
How to swap CTRL and CAPS-LOCK
For user on the Window machine, press window key and type
regedit you will see the search result below.
Go to the location
Create Binary Value and name it:
Then enter the following the value. Don’t worry if the new line is not the same.
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
03 00 00 00 3a 00 1d 00
1d 00 3a 00 00 00 00 00
Restart the machine and there you are!
Welcome to your new ergonomic keyboard.
Web | Software | IoT