Ready for the digital truth? Meet Evidencer
SenzIT revolutionizes justice in real time with cognitive computing
There’s never been a better time to utilize the power of technology to ensure that the digital truth prevails in courts of law around the globe. In this era of fake news and fact-checking probes, there’s an imperative to strive for “smarter, faster justice” and to go beyond the traditional means of recording, organizing and processing crucial courtroom evidence.
“Justice Denied Anywhere
Diminishes Justice Everywhere.”
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
How can we better leverage big data, AI, video analytics and enterprise mobility technologies to produce more accurate, timely verdicts?
Meet Evidencer — a complete investigative and e-court solution from SenzIT that revolutionizes the way justice and legal proceedings are handled. Capitalizing on the ingenuity of IBM Watson and the IBM Intelligent Operations Center, Evidencer expands the frontier of cognitive computing, helping deliver the right verdict on time, every time.
Evidencer harnesses the speed and analytical effectiveness of cognitive computing with a mobile-ready, end-to-end approach paired with pristine, cloud-based camera and voice recordings. The result? A smarter and more reliable justice system. Seamless integration with the IBM Intelligent Operations Center makes Evidencer a fundamental and budget-friendly component for smart cities on the rise everywhere.
The Evidencer Smarter Justice Suite (http://evidencer.com.au/) comprises:
- Evidencer Suite for Law Enforcement (http://evidencer.com.au/evidencer_lawenforcement.html)
- Evidencer Suite for Judiciary (http://evidencer.com.au/evidencer_judiciary.html)
The Evidencer smarter justice prototype was recently chosen as one of just eight global finalists for the IBM Watson Build challenge. IBM created the Watson Build challenge to spark development of new cognitive solutions. In 2017 — its first year — the competition attracted hundreds of IBM Business Partners from around the world who produced nearly 400 business plans for Watson-based solutions. As a global finalist, Evidencer demonstrated its place at the forefront of cognitive innovation.
Together, Evidencer and the IBM Intelligent Operations Center:
- Offer an easy-to-use interface that facilitates and speeds up data exchange
- Enable courts and law enforcement to gather complete, relevant information from many sources to build a case
- Provide process automation capabilities that streamline the management of time-sensitive court cases
- Help enforce and apply rules, timing exceptions, tolerance levels and other processes, enabling the effective management and fair handling of court cases
- Assist courts and law enforcement agencies in closing cases faster, with better outcomes
Ready to learn more?
Check out Evidencer at: http://evidencer.com.au