Coin Hunt World update v0.8.4!
Hello Coin Hunters! Today we released the next big update to Coin Hunt World!
Let’s take a closer look at all the changes:
Patch notes 0.8.4
- We have been saying coming soon for a while, but it’s finally here!
- In this build we start phase 1 of the feature that allows players to export the tokens they collected in Coin Hunt World to their Uphold account.
- This feature will roll out in 3 phases:
Phase 1 : unlock the export
NOTE: If you do not have an Uphold account yet, download their app and create one first.
Once you have your Uphold account follow these steps:
- If you go to the crypto tab in your inventory you will see a UNLOCK UPHOLD button.
- When you tap it you will get to the unlock page.
- Drag 10,000 resin into the slot to unlock it.
- You only have to do this once.
- Once unlocked with resin, now you can tap the button again to enter your uphold details.
- Enter the email address associated with your uphold account.
MAKE SURE THE EMAIL IS CORRECT!
If you enter the wrong email address your cryptocurrencies could be sent to the wrong address and you will lose access to them! There is nothing we can do about this, there is no undo button!!!
Phase 2 : test transaction on April 6th
- On April 6th we will send a test transaction to every user that has entered their Uphold details.
- This test transaction will be the reward they received from the very first vault they opened.
- After April 6th check your incoming transactions on your Uphold account to see if you received this. If you entered your uphold details before April 6th and you did not receive anything by April 7th: please use the Bug Report button in the app to create a support ticket.
Phase 3 : remaining balance transaction on April 13th
- Then one week later, if everything worked smoothly, we will export the remaining balance for all players who activated their uphold export.
- From this point on, all tokens players collect in Coin Hunt World will be exported to their connected Uphold wallet on every Tuesday.
Other new additions:
- Several improvements on Photo Quests and Buddy Quests.
- When you grab a key from a key booth it will change into a key forge, indicating to players that there is now a new interaction available with this structure.
- Something cool is coming soon :P
- Several bug fixes and improvements.