Okay, so, you’ve seen the price of 1 Bitcoin skyrocketing this week (it’s above $23,000 at the time of writing!) and you’re curious about buying.
First things first — have you done any research yet? If the answer is no, please don’t continue until you’ve done thorough research to understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
The more you know, the better informed your decisions will be in the future.
Once you know all there is to know (or as much as you can 😉), follow the easy instructions below to buy your first Bitcoin with CoinCorner.
How it works
- Register for an account.
- Deposit funds in GBP or EUR.
- Use your funds to buy Bitcoin.
It’s really that simple. We’ve spent the last 6 years perfecting our Bitcoin services to ensure you can buy, sell, send and receive as easily as possible.
Why use CoinCorner?
A great question 🧐
- You can buy Bitcoin in under 10 minutes.
- We’re trusted by 200,000+ users worldwide.
- You can start with as little as £10.
What other services are available?
We’ve been very busy launching a number of new services this year 🤩
- Auto buy Bitcoin — Known as “Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA)”, this is a way to grow your Bitcoin portfolio on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and without manually buying each time. Set up a standing order and away you go.
- Earn Bitcoin — That’s right! Shop with top brands as you normally would and earn Bitcoin back on your purchases. It’s basically cashback but in Bitcoin.
- Buy gift cards with Bitcoin — A new service in partnership with Bitrefill, you can spend Bitcoin on gift cards from popular online retailers and mobile refills directly from within your CoinCorner account.
- Accept Bitcoin as a payment method — A great way to reach new audiences and enhance your business’ customer experience, accepting Bitcoin is easy to do and has extremely low fees.
Founded in 2014, we’re a popular UK-based Bitcoin exchange that supports customers in more than 45 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to make Bitcoin easy with simple services and lots of education.
We’re very active in the Bitcoin industry, especially on Twitter:
- Danny — CEO and Co-Founder
- Molly — Marketing
- Joanne — Marketing
- Zakk — Tech
- Matt — Tech
- Jeremy — Tech
- Ryan — Tech
- Ethan — Tech
- Dave — Finance
- Alex — Business
- Ben — Business
If you have any questions, let the team know on Twitter and we’ll do our best to help!