We’ve got great news! In case you haven’t heard already, businesses in the UK can now use CoinCorner Checkout to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.
To use Checkout, you’ll need to create a business account first. If you would love to accept Bitcoin from your customers but don’t already have an account, don’t worry, you can register here.
So, you’ve registered — what next?
If your website uses PrestaShop, you’ve come to the right place. Please follow this simple guide to install our free PrestaShop plugin and integrate Bitcoin payments.
Note: You’ll need version 1.6 or higher of PrestaShop already installed.
- Download the latest version of the CoinCorner PrestaShop plugin which can be found on our integration page when you login to your account.
- In the admin site of your Prestashop application, navigate to ‘modules’ > ‘Module Manager’ (in the admin sidebar).
- Click the ‘Upload a module’ button and upload the zip file you have downloaded in Step 1.
- Once the plugin has been uploaded, click on ‘Category’ drop-down on your current page and select ‘Other’.
- This will display the CoinCorner module. Click ‘Configure’.
- Click on the ‘Configure’ tab and enter your API key, API Secret and UserId (all of which can be found here).
- Enter your ‘Invoice Currency’ (the currency you accept on your Prestashop store) and ‘Settle Currency’ (the currency you would like the Bitcoin to be converted to on your CoinCorner account).
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
Congratulations on installing the PrestaShop plugin! You’re ready to start accepting Bitcoin on your website through CoinCorner Checkout.
If you have any questions or need help with the plugin, please get in touch with our friendly support team on email@example.com.