Important announcement related to Flux : Our peer-to-peer trading platform
This New Year as you celebrate the festivities with your friends and families, we try to work out ways in which we can serve you better in the coming days.
Our team has played a pioneering role as a cryptocurrency exchange in India. Lakhs of Indians took their first step into the world of blockchain using our products Coindelta and Flux (peer to peer trading platform). Your trust has been the pillar of our strength. Despite the regulatory and banking problems along our journey, we continued to look for the solutions as we did not want our users to miss the space of digital assets that power the public blockchain.
However, the recent past has been extremely difficult and as per the feedback received from the users, almost everyone prefers trading on Coindelta platform compared to Flux at current state. We can also understand that this might be true as deposits & withdrawals are pretty fast on Coindelta and the trading is way faster on Coindelta compared to Flux. So, we have decided to shift our focus and resources towards the development of Coindelta platform. As a result, we are temporarily stopping our peer to peer exchange services at Flux. In the future, if the users feel that there is need of p2p platform, we will resume the services.
- Trading will be stopped at 12:00 PM, Jan 5. No new orders can be placed or picked after that. All the pending orders at that time, can be executed/canceled based on the order state.
- All the pending disputes will be resolved by 12:00 PM, Jan 7.
- You may cancel your open orders by yourself or all the open orders will be cancelled at 12:00 PM, Jan 10.
- After, the cancellation of your open sell orders, the balance will be credited to your Flux wallet.
What about my balance on Flux wallet?
- If you are already a registered user on Coindelta (with same email id as Flux), your funds will be automatically transferred to your Coindelta Wallet by 6:00 PM, Jan 10.
- If you are not a registered user on Coindelta then we advise you to create an account on Coindelta (with the same email id as Flux) so that we can automatically migrate your funds safely to Coindelta wallet. As, we have already informed, trading on Coindelta is way much faster & easier. You may deposit & withdraw INR on Coindelta within few minutes.
- If you are not a registered user, then you may also withdraw your funds to your personal wallet.
Please note that Coindelta will continue to work even after the Flux P2P exchange stops. Currently, we want to allocate all our resources and focus on one platform to provide you the best trading experience.
Your friends at Coindelta