Introducing INR Deposits and Withdrawals on Coindelta !
Bringing back the good old days
We thank you for your love and support towards us during these tough times, and it is what keeps us motivated, gives us the strength to continuously work on bringing out new solutions for you to exchange your cryptocurrencies in the most natural way possible.
Even after so many hurdles, we kept moving on and are on the right path to becoming the most trusted cryptocurrencies exchange in India.
Today, we are thrilled to announce that we have resumed back the INR Deposits and Withdrawals on Coindelta. Not only this, your old favourite INR Markets are back where you can trade with your INR.
Along with this, you can also earn INR 100 on your first deposit made after Sep 3, 12:00 PM into Coindelta. Please note that this applies to the first 100 users.
How does it work?
The new deposits and withdrawals method is smart yet smooth and straightforward as it was earlier. The process is fairly simple and is described below:
How to Deposit INR on Coindelta?
Let’s say that you want to deposit INR 1000 to your Coindelta Wallet. Following are the steps to initiate a deposit:
- Go to your wallet in the Account Section and click on INR Deposit.
- Enter the Amount (INR 1000 in this case) that you want to deposit and select the mode of payment which can be either IMPS or UPI.
Click on Deposit Button.
- On clicking the Deposit button, you will be matched with one of our peer users whose bank details or UPI ID will be shared with you to which you have to make the payment. Please note that the bank details vary on every deposit. So, make sure to follow the whole process every time.
- Enter the transaction ID after making the payment of INR 1000 and click on the Submit Button.
- The amount (INR 998) will be credit to your account within 30 minutes.
The following details of the peer users will be displayed :
If you choose IMPS
- Account Name of the peer user
- Account Number of the peer user
- IFSC Code
- Account Type
- Transaction ID
If you choose UPI
- UPI ID
- Transaction ID
Here is a detailed flow to make a deposit:
Note : 0.2% of the amount deposited will be deducted as a peer fee. So if you deposit INR 1000, you will receive INR 998 into you Coindelta wallet.
How to Withdraw INR from Coindelta?
Let’s say that you want to withdraw INR 1000 to your bank account. Following are the steps to initiate a withdrawal:
- Go to your wallet in the Account Section and click on INR Withdraw.
- Enter the Amount (INR 1000 in this case) that you want to withdraw from your wallet. Please note that there is a very small withdrawal fee of 0.2%. So if you withdraw INR 1000, you will receive INR 998 into your bank account.
- You will get an E-mail to authorize the withdrawal on your registered e-mail ID.
- After you authorize the withdrawal, you will be matched with one of our peer users who will transfer the amount to your bank account.
- You will receive the amount in your bank account within few hours of authorization.
Please double check your account number. Funds sent to incorrect account number can take up to 10 days for reversal.
Here is a detailed flow to initiate a withdrawal:
- Which Payment method can I use to deposit INR?
- You can deposit via UPI and IMPS. You can choose UPI deposits for faster settlements.
2. Which apps can I use for UPI Transfers?
- There are many apps which you can use to transfer funds using UPI ID such as BHIM, TEZ (Google Pay), PhonePe etc. You can even choose your bank UPI method.
3. What are the INR deposit and withdraw limits ?
- Minimum Deposit Limit : Rs 1000 /-
- Minimum Withdraw Limit : Rs 500 /-
- Maximum Withdraw Limit : Rs 200,000 /-
4. Is there any fee to deposit/withdraw INR?
- Yes. 0.2% fee will be deducted for every deposit or withdrawal request.
Please take care of the following points.
- While making a payment, don’t forget to add the remark.
- Cross check the transaction number before making a deposit.
- Double check the Account details to which you are making a deposit so as to make sure that it reaches the correct peer.
- Always use the registered bank account for deposit and withdrawal.
Lets not miss the bus to the most exciting times of the decade.
If you have any doubts or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on any of our telegram groups. You can also send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our community Group for discussions on cryptocurrencies:
Coindelta Telegram Group
With love for the Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies,