How to Create an API-key in 3 Minutes without a Nervous Breakdown
Today Coinmatics will talk about one very cool feature which exists on almost every modern cryptocurrency exchange. When you finish reading this article, you will greatly increase your trade effectiveness, indeed.
What is API-key?
API (application programming interface) is a software interface that enables interaction between different applications and services. Crypto traders always need a trading API to be able to make transactions on the cryptocurrency exchange.
Note: most of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges provide APIs to their customers.
SPOILER: you need to have a Binance account in order to create an API-key.
How to create API-key?
- Log in your Binance account or register beforehand.
2. Check if you have 2FA enabled (two-factor authentication). Otherwise, the exchange will not give us our cherished key.
If you just signed up for Binance, the “enable 2FA” box will pop up.
3. Click on the circle with the human icon and select “API Management” in the drop-down list.
4. You will be redirected to the page “Create API”. Set a label to your API and click “Create”.
5. The page “Google Authentication” will pop up. In order to enter the code, you need to install Google Authenticator app on your mobile phone.
6. Check your e-mail and confirm API-key.
7. Good job! Now you have the cherished key pair: API key & Secret key!
8. And the final step: open Coinmatics, click on “Settings” and insert API key & Secret key.
9. Congratulations! Now you can trade on our platform and do many other things.
Now you can easily subscribe to the most successful traders from our ranking to automate gains from cryptocurrency trading!
— — — — — —
Don’t want to miss out on opportunities for good deals?
Follow our traders on the Coinmatics platform. Try it for free!