Airbnb May Accept Bitcoin Cash As Payment Method In 2022
At a slow pace, cryptocurrencies are getting adopted as a payment method and Bitcoin Cash is always one of the top selections by the corporal world.
The CEO of Airbnb, Brian Chesky, has recently hinted his company was looking forward to adopting cryptocurrencies as a payment method, and speculation on which cryptocurrencies Airbnb will select is on the rise.
Analysts rushed to analyze the options that usually include coins like Bitcoin — BTC, and Ethereum, which are frequently plagued by high fees and have long abandoned any currency features.
Bitcoin Cash could also be included in the new Airbnb strategy to expand in cryptocurrency payment options within 2022, perhaps with the use of Bitpay as a payment processor, as we have previously witnessed with AMC.
When selecting a cryptocurrency for payments, Bitcoin Cash is unmatched as an option and is rarely ignored by any serious business.
Adoption Through Payment Processors
While Airbnb has not yet announced details, compared to the alternatives, Bitcoin Cash is one of the best options available.
The low fees and instant transactions structure make Bitcoin Cash the best payment method for consumers.
AMC and many more companies accept Bitcoin Cash today with the use of third parties, (such as Bitpay, GoCrypto, Rakuten, etc.).
Bitpay is the most used third-party payments processor used by most businesses. Bitpay takes a 1% fee from each transaction at the cost of the merchant.
Corporations widely recognize Bitcoin Cash as an excellent choice because of its high volumes, userbase, and the currency features that make it the best option to transact between all cryptocurrencies.
The quality of the Bitcoin Cash network and the big block size allow it to sustain high scalability levels, achieving mass adoption requirements.
Bitcoin Cash is carefully processed by multiple popular tech giants and investing agencies and it is always adopted together with a small selection of four or five more cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash Institutional and Retail Interest is on the Rise
Perhaps many outside of the Bitcoin Cash community have not noticed the fact that Bitcoin Cash is an excellent prospect for investors, and a payment method is always contained in the top options when crypto is examined.
This list contains some of the most recent funds and corporations that adopted Bitcoin Cash either as an investment vehicle for exposure in cryptocurrency or a payments method.
- Grayscale (USA): (BCHG — GBTC — ETHE — LTCN — ETCG) (read more)
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (USA): (BCH — BTC — ETH — ETC) (read more)
- SBI Holdings (Japan): (XRP — BCH — BTC — ETH — LTC) (read more)
- Rakuten (Japan): (BCH — BTC — ETH) (read more)
- 21 Shares (EU): (BCH — BTC — ETH) (read more)
- Interactive Brokers (USA): (BCH — BTC — ETH — LTC) (read more)
- AMC Theaters — Bitpay (USA) (BCH — BTC — ETH — Shiba) (read more)
- PayPal (USA & UK currently): (BCH — BTC — ETH — LTC) (source)
- Bancolombia (Colombia): (BCH — BTC — ETH — LTC) (read more)
- Newegg — Bitpay (BCH — BTC and more) (source)
It is clear that Bitcoin Cash receives attention and acceptance. The inclusion of Bitcoin Cash by top funds, banks, and companies, is not a simple decision taken by a dev, but one that is the result of quantitative analysis performed by top financial researchers.
However, all this positive and important news for Bitcoin Cash was mostly concealed from the public, not included in headlines, and not discussed within crypto circles as they should have.
A clear marketing strategy could boost similar future announcements and create better chances for Bitcoin Cash and achieve a higher position in the crypto market.
In Conclusion: Bitcoin Cash Is The Best Choice
Consuming rational behavior suggests the preference will always be on cost-effective and instant transaction mechanisms. BTC and Ethereum have long lost these features and users would prefer paying with fiat instead of transitioning to a payment method that demands $100 fees per transaction.
Bitcoin Cash achieves to offers a payment method with insignificant fees and instant transactions.
Perhaps corporations will also begin P2P adoption of BCH since 1% in fees from crypto payments will be an extra cost of millions of dollars paid for infrastructure that should be free and easy to implement in an e-commerce website.
Airbnb may expand in crypto payments within 2022, and it will discover Bitcoin Cash is the best option available.
DISCLAIMER: All material published in this content, is used for entertainment and educational purposes and falls within the guidelines of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. If you are, or represent, the copyright owner of materials used in this article, and have an issue with the use of said material, please send an email.
Don’t forget to Subscribe and Like if you enjoyed this article!
Originally published at https://read.cash.
Join Coinmonks Telegram Channel and Youtube Channel learn about crypto trading and investing
- What are the Trading Signals? | Bitstamp vs Coinbase | Buy Solana
- ProfitFarmers Review | How to use Cornix Trading Bot
- 10 Best Cryptocurrency Blogs | YouHodler Review
- MyConstant Review | 8 Best Swing Trading Bots
- MXC Exchange Review | Pionex vs Binance | Pionex Arbitrage Bot
- My Experience with Crypto Copy Trading | Coinbase Review
- CoinFLEX Review | AEX Exchange Review | UPbit Review
- Remitano Review | Guide to 1inch Protocol | Buy Floki
- MoonXBT vs Bybit vs Binance | Arbitrum: A Layer 2 Solution
- Huobi Review | OKEx Margin Trading | Futures Trading
- Coinbase Staking | Hotbit Review | KuCoin Review
- 7 Best Ways to buy Dogecoin | ZebPay Review