Atani Review 2021 | Best Crypto Trading Terminal in the Market?
In this article, we will review Atani, an all-in-one crypto trading platform founded between London, Madrid, and Barcelona, in 2019 by Paul and Haydée Barroso. They offer secure access to trading and portfolio on 22 exchanges, along with a one-click tax reporting system for free.
It allows you to plan your asset allocation, compare rates across exchanges, analyze liquidity with real-time order books, use TradingView charts and see all your historical trades. You can move between exchanges and pairs using one click.
They have received multiple awards and recognitions such as Top Blockchain Pick at TechCrunch Disrupt in 2019, Top 3 Start-up at the European Blockchain Convention in 2020, Seal of Excellence in Innovation by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation in 2021, and more.
- Atani offers a Crypto Exchange Aggregator to trade, set real-time alerts, manage your portfolio, generate tax reports and technical analysis tools.
- The multi-exchange trading terminal connects 22 crypto exchanges. They support over 1500 cryptocurrencies and 9000+ pairs.
- The exchanges can be connected to Atani using API. You have complete control over your API keys since Atani is non-custodial, i.e., it does not store your API keys.
- You will receive real-time alerts via SMS, emails, and phone calls.
- They provide a range of trading view tools for technical analysis such as charts, drawing tools, technical indicators, and more.
- Atani generates audited tax-reports automatically, and you can download them with one click.
- The offers a user-friendly interface
- You can download Atani’s desktop application from here.
Atani Review: Trading Terminal
Atani’s is a trading terminal, which allows you to trade directly with 22 exchanges. It has numerous features such as:
- Real-time order books with 100ms latency
- Track and trade over 1500 cryptocurrencies and 9000+ pairs
- There are no intermediaries involved.
- No additional fees
- The data infrastructure processes over 1 billion daily events in real-time
- Advanced orders such as Stop Loss, Take profit, OCO.
Now, Let’s see how to get started with Atani Trading Terminal.
Connect your crypto exchange with Atani
Your exchange API Keys authenticate you and connect your crypto exchange to Atani.
If you don’t have an account on the crypto exchange, you can also create one from the Atani app directly. The affiliate programs help you get some discounts on selected crypto exchanges.
To connect exchange with Atani using API Keys, you have to follow these steps –
- Log in to the exchange account to which you want to connect Atani.
- You have to create an API key and set its permission to ‘Trade’.
- Then, copy the API key and secret key.
- Go to the ‘Exchange’ tab in Atani’s desktop application.
- Click on the same exchange. Each exchange has a help section.
- Paste the API and secret key and click on ‘Connect Exchange.’
Create Orders on your crypto exchange using Atani
Atani offers various types of orders:
- Stop-Market Orders
- Stop-Limit Orders
- Take Profit Market Orders
- Take Profit Limit Orders
- OCO Market Orders
- OCO Limit Orders
OCO means One cancels the other. It allows you to place two orders simultaneously, sharing the same balance (Limit Order and Stop Market Order). As soon as one order gets partially or filled, the remaining one is canceled automatically.
Therefore, only one order is executed. This helps you protect your profits ( limit order) and minimize potential losses (stop market order).
Atani Review: Real-Time Alerts
Atani allows you to receive real-time alerts via SMS, emails, and phone calls. You can set alerts for more than 1,500 cryptocurrencies. They help you never to miss your trade again.
You have to select your desired exchange, cryptocurrency pair, and alert mode, followed by clicking on “Create.”
You also receive monthly free alerts, consisting of 1,000 emails, 200 SMS, and 30 calls.
If your mobile is on Do not disturb or night mode, you will receive two consecutive calls.
You can also view and manage these alerts from the Atani app.
Atani Review: Charting and Technical Analysis
Atani offers a range of trading tools for technical analysis such as charts, drawing tools, technical indicators, and more.
- Charts — Candles, Hollow Candles, Bars, Heikin Ashi, Area, Line, and BaseLine
- Drawing Tools — They offer over 50 drawing tools such as Fibonacci, Gann rations, Elliot waves, and more.
- Technical Indicators — They provide over 80 trading indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Moving averages, and more.
Additionally, you can also personalize date ranges (min, hour, day, and week) and time intervals.
Portfolio and Tax Reports
Atani automatically generates audited tax-reports, which can be downloaded in one click. They also provide real-time portfolio valuation in your currency. This helps you save a lot of time.
They are available under the portfolio tab. You can configure your country and import all your transactions under the “Setting” section. Here is a sample tax-report here.
Crypto tax calculations are available in thirty countries across Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. They are planning to add more countries soon.
Crypto transactions are taxable according to the country. If you have any additional tax requirements, you can write to them, and they will connect you with their partners, which will involve additional costs.
In addition, you can also use external crypto tax software if your country is not supported by Atani.
Atani Supported Exchanges
- BTC Markets
- ZB Com
If you need support for an additional exchange, you can write to email@example.com with the subject “Request.”
These partnerships help you get extra discounts.
Atani is available to users across the globe. The portfolio and market prices are available in over 40 currencies.
Atani Review: Security
Atani is completely non-custodial; that is, it cannot access your funds using your exchange API keys. Besides, the API keys are encrypted and stored locally on your device In the unlikely event that Atani gets hacked, and attackers would not be able to access your funds. They offer Military-grade encryption. Therefore, with Atani, you have complete control over your funds. Atani also allows you to whitelist therefore limiting access to trusted users. You have to purchase a fixed IP for the same.
Note, Atani does not require KYC verification.
Atani Review: User Experience
Atani offers an easy-to-use desktop application. It supports Windows, Mac, and Linux. Also, it supports a dark theme.
You can sync your account across multiple devices. If you go under the security tab in the ‘Setting’ section, you will see a backup code. You can use the same code to sync your devices while logging in from a new device.
Atani Customer Support
Additionally, you can also be a part of their Telegram community.
Atani Review: Pros and Cons
- Low Trading fees due to their partnerships with crypto exchanges.
- Free crypto trading tools such as tax reports, real-time alerts, multi-exchange trading terminal, Trading View Charting, and Technical Analysis.
- Efficient portfolio tracking
- You have complete control over your API keys and funds.
- Robust, secure, and scalable infrastructure.
- Low Latency and High availability
- They offer tax reports for limited countries.
- They do not support futures and margin trading.
Atani Review: Conclusion
Atani is an all-in-one crypto trading platform that allows you to trade on multiple exchanges, free technical analysis tools, auto-generated audited tax-reports, set real-time alerts, manage your portfolio, and much more. The application is entirely secure, has low latency, and high availability. The non-custodial framework gives you complete control over your funds and API keys.
The platform is beginner-friendly. They have partnered with various firms and offer discounts on trading fees. The free built-in tools and low trading fees attract clients.
They are also planning to support the integration of crypto wallets and move assets between exchanges in the application to provide you a better experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Atani?
Atani offers a single interface to trade, set real-time alerts, manage your portfolio, generate tax reports and technical analysis tools.
How many countries does Atani support for generating tax reports?
Tax calculations are available in thirty countries across Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. They are planning to add more countries soon.
Is Atani safe and legit?
Yes, Atani is completely non-custodial; that is, it cannot access your funds or API keys. The API keys are encrypted and stored locally on your device, providing you complete control over your funds. They offer military-grade encryption.
Which operating system does Atani support?
Atani desktop application supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
How are exchanges connected with Atani?
Atani connects you with the exchanges using API Keys. You have to submit the API key and secret key of the exchange you want to connect to in the Atani desktop application under the Exchange tab.
Join Coinmonks Telegram group and learn about crypto trading and investing
- The Best Crypto Trading Bot | Grid Trading
- 3Commas Review | Pionex Review | Coinrule review
- AAX Exchange Review | Deribit Review |FTX Exchange Review
- NGRAVE ZERO review | Phemex Review | PrimeXBT Review
- Bybit Exchange Review | Bityard Review | CoinSpot Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper | Earn crypto interest
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet | BitBox02 Review
- Ledger vs Ngrave | Ledger nano s vs x
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms
- Vauld Review | YouHodler Review | BlockFi Review
- The Best Crypto Tax Software | CoinTracking Review
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms | Leveraged Token
- BlockFi vs Celsius | Hodlnaut Review
- Bitsgap review | Quadency Review | Bitbns Review
- Ellipal Titan Review | SecuX Stone Review
- LocalBitcoins Review
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools | Earn Bitcoin
- Crypto arbitrage Guide | How to Short Bitcoin
- Best Crypto Charting Tool | Best Crypto Exchange
- How to buy Bitcoin in India? | WazirX Review
- Bitcoin exchange in India | Bitcoin Savings Account
- CoinDCX Review
Originally published at https://blog.coincodecap.com on March 16, 2021.