Bitcoin “Double-spend” FUD | French central bank trials digital currency
Institutions buying bitcoin | Blockrock embraces crypto
- Last week, BitMEX Research tweeted that their ForkMonitor had picked up a double spend in the Bitcoin blockchain. It made a lot of people worried on social media, however, Bitcoin protocol worked exactly what is designed for. Read full story here.
- Nasdaq-listed Marathon Patent Group buys $150 million worth of bitcoin as part of the company’s treasury reserves. Read full story here.
Bitsgap Trading Quote:
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” — warren buffet
How to make more profits in the bull market
Latest News 📰
- Was there a Bitcoin double-spend on Jan 20, 2021?
- Crypto Crime Summarized: Scams and Darknet Markets dominated 2020 by revenue, but ransomware is the bigger story
- Harvard, Yale, Brown endowments have been buying Bitcoin for at least a year: Sources
- Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital to launch Ethereum funds
- French central bank trials digital currency for interbank settlement
- Anti-money laundering: The world’s least effective policy experiment? Together, we can fix it
- BlackRock Gives 2 Funds Go-Ahead to Invest in Bitcoin Futures
- How Bitcoin is helping middle-class users survive the pandemic
- Dozens of sites host Bitcoin White Paper following Craig Wright legal threats
- Signature Bank crosses $10B in deposits from crypto customers
- Grayscale may have laid groundwork for 5 more potential crypto trusts
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Questions about BitCoin | Mike Hearn asking questions to Satoshi about Bitcoin in 2009
- Fixed income protocols — The next wave of DeFi innovation
- The Year in Ethereum 2020
- Understanding Bitcoin & the 5 Axes of Power
- The high price of Mistrust
- Earlier MtGox payouts? No thanks to CoinLab
- Designing decentralized moderation
- Doubling Down on the Future
- Where technology markets & venture capital go from here
- Appraisal games and the NFT liquidity problem
- The death of the Index fund — And the birth of SOLO investing
- The true source of Bitcoin’s value
- The evolution of Token distribution models
- DeFi will eat corporate debt
- Our Network: Coverage on Opyn, KeeperDAO, Uniswap, and Yearn.
- Yearn overhauls fee structure in V2
- Major Blockchain/Crypto security incidents
- Technological stagnation
- Uniswap is the reason why algo stablecoins can’t maintain the peg and how to fix it
- Bitcoin 2021: Scam or cycle? The 4th wave is happening
- No one knows how much the government can borrow
- Cantillon Effect 2.0: Bitcoin is the World’s first truly fair money
- Crypto money flow cycle
- Unhyped comparison of Blockchain Platforms
- How much gold has been mined?
- Anyone can be a fund manager now
- A Developer’s guide to Ethereum, Pt. 2
- Making DeFi SAFU
- Nakamoto: a new Bitcoin light-client
- Quantifying Blockchain extractable value: How dark is the forest?
- The State of Eth2, Jan 2021
- Blockstream Green: Bitcoin Wallets Now Using CheckSequenceVerify Timelocks
- Patches carved into developer sigchains
- Smart contract read: Acryptos’ Venus Protocol strategy
- Account Coordinator: A Proposal for the Future of Wallets
- DeFi Pooling
- Gas fees suck — mint NFTs without a transaction on Mintable!
- IPFS support in Brave
- Trading Bitcoin using Candlesticks
- LNsync: Getting your Lightning Node quickly up to speed
- Automated Synthesis of external unknown functions
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
Podcasts & Videos 💽
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Get a 258 USD fee discount on a trading fee on Bityard
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Bityard Review
- Vauld Review
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- AAX Exchange Review
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Cryptohopper vs HaasBot
- Crypto Copy Trading Bots
- Ledger vs Ngrave
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- MetaMask is hiring engineers. Apply here.
- DevOps Engineer, district0x, Remote
- Ecosystem Developer, 3Box, Remote
- BD at mStable
- Motion Designer — Kraken
- Full-Stack Engineer — Zapper
- Senior Front End Engineer — UMA
- SigmaPrime, blockchain security engineer
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Trail of Bits is looking for a technical editor/writer & security engineer
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter