Bitcoin Halving is coming… 😍
Freewallet stealing funds, CoinCodeCap developer report
I hope you are staying safe. Let’s get to this week’s update.
- How Sami Lost $5000 to Freewallet
- Analyzing Developers in Cryptocurrency Projects 👨💻
- Read most important crypto news of the week by Kyle Ellicott
- Read this week’s CoinCodeCap newsletter here.
Bitcoins have no dividend or potential future dividend, therefore not like a stock. More like a collectible or commodity.
Third Bitcoin Halving is estimated on 11th May 2020, everyone is curious about what’s going to happen, don’t worry, watch this 4-minute video or a 1-hour live stream about Bitcoin halving 2020 by Andreas M. Antonopoulos.
Must Read Story
How Sami Lost $5000 to Freewallet — This is the story of Mhd Sami (Here on Sami), who lost $5000 to Freewallet, a custodian crypto wallet. This is great learning for anyone using custodian crypto products.
- How I lost $30,000 in the March 2020 Bitcoin crash — katmai
- What is Curve Finance? — Danger Zhang
- Debunking Binance Options — Haoski
- A review of DeFi Money Market Project(DMM)
- From Stack Machine to Functional Machine — Loredana Cirstea
- Tutorial: Keep’s Random Beacon Client on Jetson Nano (ARM) — Parley Labs
- Chapter 2: Money, Credit, and Debt — Ray Dalio
- Ethereum Mainnet Testing with Python and Brownie Ben Hauser
- More on the Economics of ETH 2.0 — Austerity Sucks
- Fawkes-crypto — a new lightweight framework for building zkSNARKs — Igor Gulamov
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
- If you run a company, please fill out this survey by the LaborX team to understand the effect of the current pandemic on your business.
- Have you guys checked out the PaymentX invoicing tool? Let me know how was your experience.
- The title of the newsletter is a quote by Carter Glass
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.