Bitcoin reaches ATH | Facebook’s Libra is ready to launch in 2021
China seized $4.2 billion cryptos | Fidelity to launch bitcoin and crypto trading services for retail clients
- Libra, a new cryptocurrency being created by Facebook and others, could launch as soon as January but in a limited format, according to a report from The Financial Times, which cited sources familiar with the matter.
- Olsztyn, Poland is reportedly the first city in the world to leverage Ethereum’s blockchain to aid the provision of emergency services, offering yet another tangible use case for distributed ledger technology.
- Bitcoin has shot to a record just as billions of institutional dollars have fled gold.
- The Coinbase CEO took to Twitter Wednesday night to blast the U.S. Treasury Department’s rumored plans to attempt to track owners of self-hosted cryptocurrency wallets with an onerous set of data-collection requirements.
Try Quadency, a trading terminal build for traders to automate their crypto trading. Read our Quadency review.
Checkout our list of Best crypto trading bots.
Latest News 📰
- The hottest debate on Wall Street is buying Bitcoin over Gold
- Investment Giant AllianceBernstein now says Bitcoin has a role in investors’ portfolios
- Chinese police have seized $4.2 billion cryptos from Plustoken ponzi crackdown
- Oracle exploit sees $89 million liquidated on compound
- Bitcoin is winning the covid-19 monetary revolution
- Facebook’s long-awaited libra currency to reportedly launch in a limited form early next year
- Guggenheim opens door to bitcoin exposure for $5 billion macro fund via Grayscale’s GBTC
- Ethereum 2.0 staking rewards are coming soon to Coinbase
- DeFi protocol Yearn.Finance announces fifth merger, this time with Uniswap fork SushiSwap
- Coinbase CEO: Trump administration may ‘Rush Out’ burdensome crypto wallet rules
- Fidelity executive says investment giant will support ethereum, launch bitcoin and crypto trading services for retail clients
- Polish city becomes first to adopt Ethereum blockchain for emergency services
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
Wanna practice trading? Try Trading gym, it’s free.
Good Reads 📑
- Crypto Wallets Are Not Bank Accounts
- Governance Minimization
- Bitcoin: Participate in the Revolution of Money
- Eth2 slashing prevention tips
- 4 takeaways from deposits into Eth2
- Eth2 research report
- The implications of Yearn’s acquisition of Pickle on token holders
- How blockchain simplifies complex business processes
- Prediction markets win again
- My journey to becoming a validator on Ethereum 2.0
- An update of ‘A Comparison of Decentralized Options Platforms’
- Bitcoin without Internet at the end? — How BTC can “detach” itself from the Internet
- Should You Buy Bitcoin? An In-depth Analysis — The Finance Brief
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
I will be representing Bitquery at the Build for Bharat virtual workshop this Friday, so if you want to learn about how to pull data from Binance smart chain. Sign up for the workshop.
- Fireblocks DeFi for institutional trading, lending, and staking
- Build your own hardware wallet with specter DIY
- Write-ups and lessons learned from Damn Vulnerable #DeFi
- Slasher: A Punitive Proof-of-Stake algorithm
- How to use GraphQL Alias and Aggregation?
- Guide to staking on Ethereum 2.0
- A brief overview of Quantum Ledger Database.
- Eth2 staking with Docker
- Security best practices for a Eth2 validator Beaconchain node
- Introducing the first L2 interoperability mechanism with Hermez massive migrations
- A guide for developers interested in learning blockchain development
- Working with Michelson Maps in Taquito
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Ethereum mainnet statistics
- Token Terminal
- Bitcoin blockchain size is now more than 300 GB
- Ziggy: a quantum-secure STARK signature scheme
- Loopring wallet, the first Ethereum smart wallet with zkRollup scaling baked in
Podcasts & Videos 💽
- Etheruem — An Investigation
- Bridges 2 Ethereum (EVM) blockchains
- Why Bitcoin matters & why you should care | economical, ethical and technological perspective
Hackathons, Events & Summits
- Inout 7.0 virtual hackathon challenge
- Dec 4: Ethereum dev onboarding feat Linda Xie, Austin Griffith, and friends!
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Get 25$ credit which you can use for fees when you join Mudrex
- Get 25% off on Botsfolio using this link.
- Try Altrady and get a 40% discount(when buying an annual plan) using coupon code COINMONKS
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- PrimeXBT Review — Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
- eToro Review — Buy Bitcoin in the USA
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Marketing intern, Gemini
- Business developer, Aave
- Ecosystem developer
- Partner integrations manager
- Aztec’s hiring! Join ZK’s cutting edge with the private L2 from PLONK’s creators
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Chainlink Labs has 40+ openings across all departments
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
- Trail of Bits is hiring blockchain security devs & cryptography analyst
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter