Bitsgap review — Crypto Grid Trading Bot (2022)
In this article will review Bitsgap, a one-stop crypto trading platform that caters to all your trading needs. It allows its users to bring all their crypto-exchange accounts under the same roof and trade from an integrated interface.
- Trading terminal for spot and futures trading
- Futures trading bots
- Arbitrage across exchanges
- Market signals provide opportunities to make the right trading decision
- Manage portfolio, track funds
- GRID Trading bots to automate your trades
- Smart Trade, TWAP strategy, Sniper, and Shadow modes
What is Bistgap?
Bitsgap is an all-in-one crypto trading platform that lets you do trading, manage portfolios, access trading bots, provide signals, and much more. Further, it has integrated over 25 major exchanges, including Coinbase Pro, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, etc.
The sign-up process won’t take you more than two minutes; it only requires verifying an email account. Alternatively, users can connect through their Google or Facebook accounts. Moreover, Bitsgap provides a 14-day free trial in which the trader can enjoy several features free of charge.
The following features are just an iceberg’s tip of all the great, ready-to-use features available on the platform.
- Arbitrage — Traders can maximize the price difference between two or more exchanges.
- Trading Terminal– Top-notch tools are available to help you perform spot and futures trading on multiple exchanges using a single interface.
- Futures Trading Bots — Bitsgap is one of the few trading tools which allows you to build futures trading bots.
- Signals — lookout for any market anomalies for the best trading decisions.
- Portfolio Tracking– Traders, will have a live-generated portfolio that will enable them to track their funds and earnings.
- Automated trading bots — Bitsgap provides pre-configured trading bots optimized using machine learning.
- High security — Customers connect their exchange accounts to Bitsgap using API keys of the exchanges; no deposits are ever made on the platform itself. Bitsgap can never access the customer funds. It only conducts trading on behalf of the user. All orders through API are secured by Bitsgap using high-end 2048-bit encryption for additional security.
- Demo Exchange- ‘My exchanges’ is a display of all the exchange accounts the user is connected to through API. ‘The Demo’ feature, on the other hand, allows the trader to practice using all the special features on Bitsgap; it helps the user to familiarize themselves with all that the platform has to offer.
How Bitsgap Works
- First, create your account on Bitsgap.
- Link your Bitsgap account with one of the supported exchanges with your API keys.
- Now, simply place an order or start a bot, or take benefit from arbitrage opportunities on the selected exchange using Bitsgap.
If you ever traded on any crypto exchange, you must know that exchanges focus more on liquidity instead of providing the best trading tools.
That's why solutions like Bitsgap focus on providing the best crypto experience to traders. Bitsgap trading terminal provides a single interface to trade on multiple crypto exchanges.
Trading tools like taking profit, shadow orders, limit market, and stop-loss give you an advantage while creating market orders.
Bitsgap GRID Trading Bot
Bitsgap trading bot is powered by the GRID algorithm, which allows the trader to define range and limits for investment, and then it goes ahead to distribute these investments proportionally. Therefore, each time the system executes a limit order, GRID goes ahead to place another sell order for a price slightly higher than the market value.
The vice versa is true for limit orders, in that each time the previous order is executed, Bitsgap goes ahead to make another buy limit at a price slightly lower than the market value. The system will keep conducting trades nonstop if the crypto prices do not exceed the trader’s predefined value range. Learn more about GRID trading strategy here.
Bitsgap provides pre-configured trading bot strategies.
Bitsgap Review: Back Testing
Bitsgap backtesting feature actively optimizes the pre-configured trading bots for a bull (uptrend) and a bear (falling) market.
The team utilizes machine learning by studying and analyzing historical data to maximize profitability and reduce the risks involved.
Traders can choose any trading pairs based on their history and trading bot returns.
Bitsgap tracks crypto prices on multiple exchanges and shows arbitrage opportunities.
Traders can benefit from these opportunities and make money through crypto arbitrage.
Bitsgap allows you to search for different cryptocurrencies and assign balance when executing an arbitrage.
Bitsgap also shows market signals. These signals are price anomalies in the market, meaning there is a sharp movement in the price of a particular cryptocurrency.
This helps traders to identify price movements early and benefit from that. You can search these specific crypto assets. However, you can’t configure price movement alerts.
Crypto Portfolio Tracking
You can easily track your crypto portfolio on Bitsgap. You can view all your holdings, ROI (Return of investments), and positions.
In addition, you can also check your open orders and history.
You can also filter your portfolio for any specific exchange if you use more than one crypto exchange.
Bitsgap provides three subscription plans. All the plans come with 14 days free trial.
If you are a beginner, we recommend you start with the Advance plan because it includes the arbitrage feature. You could get more than what you pay for the Bitsgap if you could execute an arbitrage successfully.
Bitsgap Review: Pros and Cons
- Easy and fast start
- Simple configuration
- preconfigured trading bots
- Arbitrage opportunities
- Market signals dashboard
- All features in one place
- Free package for small budget accounts
- Gives 2 weeks of trial no credit card attached
- Limited trading bot functionalities
- No mobile app
Bitsgap Review: Conclusion
In conclusion, you can count on Bitsgap automated trading algorithms to generate a constant stream of revenue no matter the state of the market. Not to forget the additional features like stop-loss, take profit, exit strategies, and trailing up, which ensure your safety and higher ROI (Return-on-investment).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Bitsgap legit or safe?
Yes, Bitsgap is safe and legit. The team has worked hard on its trading platform.
- Does Bitsgap have mobile app?
Bitsgap does not have a mobile app for iOS or Android devices, for now. But, Bitsgap has a fully responsive website, which you can check on mobile browsers.
- Does Bitsgap take any fees from trades?
No, there are no fees from trades. You only pay a monthly subscription fee for using the platform to have access to useful tools that make trading and managing crypto more efficient.
- What are the Pros and Cons of Grid Strategy?
The main advantage of trading on the grid is that it requires just a little market forecast — in what direction the price is likely to go in the future. That’s why it is an excellent tool for beginners and regular traders.
But there are always some risks involved when you let this strategy be automated, especially in unfavorable market conditions. A sudden price spike or drop may and will affect your results. To protect your investment, you can use either the stop loss or the trailing option.
- Does Bitsgap have access to my exchange wallet?
Bitsgap does not have an option to access your exchange wallet and make any changes there. Your funds will always stay on your exchange account.
- Quadency, a crypto trading automation platform, launched in 2018. It brings you a more innovative way to trade and manage your crypto. Also, read our Quadency review.
- 3commas is an online platform for people interested in trading cryptocurrencies using automated bots. It is especially attractive for people without a technical background in finance or extensive experience in stock markets. Also, read our 3Commas review.
- HaasOnline is one of the oldest and most reputable automated trading companies in crypto. Their distinguished reputation comes from their trade automation software that has been executing trading strategies for crypto traders since 2014. Also, read our HaasOnline review.
- Altrady is a unique automated crypto trading tools have thousands of traders using it every day to maximize returns by automating their trades. The company offers several types of bots, including GRID and SIGNAL Bots, that provide experienced traders with an easy way to take advantage of fast-paced markets without having any knowledge or skill set on hand.
- Copy Trading | Crypto Tax Software
- Grid Trading | Crypto Hardware Wallet
- Crypto Telegram Signals | Crypto Trading Bot
- Best Crypto Exchange | Best Crypto Exchange in India
- Best Crypto APIs for Developers
- Best Crypto Lending Platform
- An ultimate guide to Leveraged Token
- AscendEx Staking | Bot Ocean Review | Best Bitcoin Wallets
- Bitget Review | Gemini vs BlockFi | OKEx Futures Trading
- Best Crypto Trading Bots in the US | Changelly Review
- Earn Passive Income Using Crypto Arbitrage In India
- Huobi Review | OKEx Margin Trading | Futures Trading
- Sparrow Exchange Review | Nash Exchange Review