Build a Crypto Exchange in less than 1 hour
Earn crypto, whenever someone trades from your exchange
Crypto trading volume reached $2.1 trillion in Q1, 2020, making exchanges one of the most profitable businesses in the crypto industry. However, it’s not easy to enable a crypto exchange service. The most common problems are:
- Not knowing where to start
- Being a solo developer or a small team (No money, no funding)
- How liquidity be obtained
- Who to reach out to for guidance
There is a way to solve all the above problems.
Moreover, they also open-sourced their front end code so anyone can use it and view it.
- When using N.exchange APIs, you don’t need to worry about liquidity. ☺️
- Open source frontend and APIs will solve 90% of your coding problem. 💻
- Reach out to the N.exchange team and they will guide you. 😺
To learn more, check out this video.
- Crypto and Network Effects
- How To Kill Bitcoin: Is Bitcoin ‘Unstoppable Code’?
- Ethereum 2.0 is getting closer
- Integrating IOTA with the reverse vending machine
- Another Usecase Bites the Dust
- Bitcoin mining just became extremely efficient
- The Coded Income Model
- Coinbase Plans To Go Public / DiDi Trialing China’s CBDC / Dfinity Opens Internet Computer
- Bitcoin Accumulator Trading Bot using bitFlyer Lightning APIs
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.