Building with CSC
Blockchain Development on CSC: Part3
Why Learn Blockchain Development?
Blockchain is the newest technological intervention that has been garnering attention for various reasons. However, as an industry, blockchain has showcased prolific growth in recent years, with promising estimates for growth in the future. Blockchain completely transformed the approaches for data management and traditional methods of doing business in the digital world. With considerable advantages of security and versatility, various business sectors and governments have noticed the value of blockchain.
Blockchain is popular, and many renowned businesses have adopted it. So, is that the reason for which you should pursue blockchain developer jobs? Here we’ve outlined some of the important reasons to clear your doubts about the career prospects as a blockchain programmer.
Reasons To Learn Blockchain
- Promising Career — Since blockchain was introduced as a new concept of operating a network for cryptocurrencies, it has kept gaining popularity. This, in turn, has created more and more job opportunities for trained blockchain professionals. The titles for blockchain professionals are: Blockchain developer, Cryptocurrency analyst, Blockchain consultant, Blockchain solution architect, Senior software engineer (Cryptocurrency), and Research analyst, etc. Every year, a significant hike in salaries is noted motivating more people to get trained and seek jobs in the blockchain domain.
- Lucrative Salary — The first and foremost motivation for an individual might point to the blockchain developer salary. Candidates are reasonably worried about the earning potential in the role of blockchain developers. It is right to know what you will earn after putting in the effort and dedication in preparing for the job. Interestingly, the average annual blockchain developer salary ranges between $150,000 and $175,000. With such a promising salary stub, it is difficult to ignore the proposition of pursuing a career in blockchain application development. In the coming years, blockchain will get more mainstreamed creating even better job opportunities for the people.
2.Chain Disruption — With a breakthrough concept of a peer-to-peer network and distributed ledger secured by cryptographic techniques, blockchain is disrupting established processes and chains. The established system says that there must be a centralized authority controlling every underlying operation and activity. But with blockchain technology, there is no need for a central authority and two parties can securely conduct business with one another at a faster pace. This has disrupted bank systems as well as the chain of processes in industries. With this crucial shift in how businesses and organizations might work in the future, it is likely to generate more opportunities for benefitting people.
3.Support for New Technologies — Blockchain is expanding with the support for almost every new technology, which is popular in present times. Blockchain networks are improving considerably in terms of speed, strength, and efficiency. Blockchain provides the universal infrastructure which is flexible to integrate with all sorts of old as well as new technologies. It has various applications in the domains of voting, banking, commodity trading, supply chain management (as mentioned above), etc. In addition to this, the concept of blockchain, smart contracts, and distributed ledger system works perfectly well for the Internet of Things (IoT).
4.High demand — Since the time of its advent, blockchain has continued to turn heads, gain credibility and popularity. It is statistically proven that blockchain’s demand in the market has increased every year. This shows that in coming years too, blockchain is going to remain a domain having job opportunities and business applications.
5.Secure (Digital) Identity & Cybersecurity — There must be hardly any of us left except for our grandmas and grandpas who do not use digital banking or transaction services. This digital revolution has also given the notorious hackers millions of possibilities to carry out cybercrimes. This made our digital identities unsafe. Many incidents of hacking and fraud were reported where hackers could crack into the system and know our ids, passwords and other details to misuse them. Blockchain has introduced a strict cryptographic system where it is impossible to hack and access information.
- As blockchain is a decentralized and distributed record system, our information is not stored all together at a central location. Instead, it is distributed to its rightful owner and is secured with cryptographic encryption methods. Only the person to whom the personal details belong will be able to access it and control its use for others. It is easier for hackers to hack important and confidential information if it is stored collectively at the location. Thus, by implementing the blockchain system, people’s digital identities are impossible to hack, and the operations/transactions can occur safely.
6.Universal Infrastructure; Meaningful Change — With the system of block-chaining data records and distributed ledger technology (DLT), a new layer of universal infrastructure has come into existence. By this, we mean that any type of business or organization can use blockchain and DLT has a networking and data storage infrastructure universally. Businesses can have blockchain as their main operative system or use it as an add-on technology. In any case, blockchain is available as a universal layer or infrastructure through which data or information can be securely transferred from point A to point B anywhere in the world.
- It is also important to note that blockchain-based solutions have the potential for introducing massive life-altering changes. Many industries and sectors including healthcare, real estate, aviation, energy & resources, banking, computing, retail, etc. have started the process of integrating blockchain as their operating technology. As a blockchain developer, you could contribute innovative solutions which could change the quality of life for people.
7. Cryptocurrencies and ICOs — As we all know, Bitcoin was the first-ever cryptocurrency that got in fashion in the mid 2009s. It has drawn some serious attention and popularity ever since and has resulted in the introduction of more types of cryptocurrencies in the market. Although, the legitimacy and reliability of cryptocurrencies remain to be a topic of contention. But if you are one of those who keep genuine interest in investing in cryptocurrencies, you must have a thorough understanding of blockchain and DLT system. This is because blockchain acts as the underlying system for such currencies and dealing with them means having to use blockchain. You can invest smartly if you know how blockchain works. Similarly, learning blockchain will help you understand and shortlist ICOs better. Smart contracts are changing the ways of access to financial services and traditional lending and borrowing mechanisms.
8.Transparency and Improved Governance — The most important factor for any country to function is having a transparent and accountable government. In almost all of the countries, the governance is not see-through, that is, the citizens are not a part of the processes and decision making. Also, they don’t have access to records and information which they might have a right to see. By introducing blockchain into a government system like taxes, elections, welfare, healthcare, etc., transparency and legitimacy can be achieved.
Countries like Germany, Britain and Australia are already working on plans to integrate blockchain into their governing operations to ensure tax compliance, store digital records, for welfare payments, etc. Whereas, Dubai has already successfully integrated blockchain into its official operations and has become the first government that is completely powered by blockchain.
We hope the list of reasons which we provided helped you in making up your mind. It's obvious that blockchain is going to become a widely accepted technology. It will also open flood gates for a deluge of new career opportunities. And so, it is better to ride the trending wave and make the most of it while it lasts. I am sure that you must have got the answer to your question.
CoinEx Smart Chain — CSC
Blockchain is a distributed digitalized ledger technology which enables legitimate and extremely secure transactions to take place by means of a point-to-point network. Blockchain has continued to gain popularity and has become increasingly useful in a lot of domains. While we've highlighted reason to learn blockchain development, it's important to have in mind which blockchain works best. We’ve taken the liberty to do the hard for you and present CoinEx Smart Chain — CSC
CSC is a world leading blockchain network that provides various value-added benefits to developers and users. CSC is a decentralized and high-efficiency public chain for decentralized finance. It can provide developers with an efficient and low-cost on-chain environment to run decentralized smart contract applications (DApps) and store digital assets.