Coinmonks’ weekly letter #13
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans
Hey Guys, This week we have created Coinmonks crypto writers (Only) telegram group.
To learn more about the group and how to get access, check this article Coinnmonks crypto writers telegram group .
This week’s top news. 👇
- SEC Begins Reviewing Physically-Backed Bitcoin ETF
- India’s Blockchain Ecosystem Suffers as Antagonistic Government Policy
- New York Attorney General report in twitter thread
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif Hacked, $59 Million in Losses
- Crypto-Community Debates Bitcoin Core Bug and a ‘Forced Upgrade’
Quote of the Week-
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Now let’s dive into this week’s best stories. 👇
The greatest innovation in money, arguably one of the most important aspects of society, will happen from the edges. And it’s Bitcoin. Legacy money will die obliviously in the “centre”, whilst Bitcoin seeps in at an accelerating rate from all sides……
Do you like the subtitle? It’s a quote by Allen Saunders.
Tweet me at @coinmonks or mail me at email@example.com
If you like reading Coinmonks, you can donate us too.
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time 😄.