Coinmonks’ weekly letter #16
If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old
This week’s top news. 👇
- dYdX, a crypto startup allowing investors to short ethereum, has raised $10 million
- “Bulletproofs” Makes Monero “Unfairly Cheap”
- China’s Internet Censor Releases Draft Regulation for Blockchain Startups
- Fidelity’s Blockchain R&D Lead Just Went Full Crypto
- Payments Startup Square Is Open-Sourcing Its Bitcoin Storage Solution
- Gavin Wood Announces ‘Impending Release’ of DIY Blockchain Tool
- North Korean Hacking Group Lazarus Stole $571 Million in Cryptos: Report
Quote of the Week-
““Not your keys, not your Bitcoin.” — Andreas Antonopoulos
Now let’s dive into this week’s best stories. 👇
Next-generation payment cryptocurrencies like Nano and Nollar make some bold promises that sound almost too good to be true. They offer fast and feeless transactions without the need for environmentally-harmful mining. Today, we take a look at the system architecture underlying these next-gen payment cryptocurrencies, the so-called block-lattice….
The crypto and bitcoin markets are far less popular than they have been in the past. Most retail investors have fled since the beginning of the bear market in early 2018. But is crypto dead, is it going to zero? Or is it perhaps all part of the market cycle….
Several of today’s top mobile Bitcoin wallets are built on centralized services that present significant security risks. As a wise man said more than once: “Not your keys, not your Bitcoin.” Centralized services also risk exposure of users’ financial information (i.e. transaction histories)……
by Bryan Vu
BitMEX Research puts out a new blog post, everyone stops their day to read it. But a series of recent issues with the exchange leads me to believe that they have a hard time acting ethically once it gets in their way of making more money.
Sebastian Wurst shows how different industries are adopting blockchain. He analyzed data of 145 enterprise blockchain related announcement between 2014 and today…
Do you like the subtitle? It’s a quote by Peter Drucker
Tweet me at @coinmonks or mail me at email@example.com
If you like reading Coinmonks, you can donate us too.
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time 😄.