CopyMe review | Copy expert crypto traders
In this article, we will review CopyMe, which helps traders to copy crypto trading strategies from experts trader in real-time. They are based in Michigan, USA, and are incorporated in Wyoming. CopyMe helps you improve your trading performance.
You are directly connected to the exchanges’ API for fast and secure order trade execution. There is no profit sharing.
- CopyMe helps you to copy trading strategies from experts without installing any additional software or API.
- Copiers have to pay a monthly or annual subscription fee to copy investment strategies from experts. You can choose more than one expert. The orders are executed automatically.
- All the funds are within your control and are stored safely in the supported exchange.
- CopyMe selects the trading experts carefully by watching their performance. The experts can set their own individual subscription costs and earn passive income. There is no profit sharing.
- CopyMe enables secure, fast order execution and low latency.
- Additionally, they offer extensive customer support.
Copy Experts Traders
CopyMe carefully selects the traders by examining their performance over a period. The experienced traders can be considered by submitting relevant proof.
Every trader has their performance page for a better understanding of their trading strategy.
You can set your monthly and annual subscription fees. They allow you to share your trading activity with thousands of traders or investors and multiply your trading income.
You do not have to install any software or integrate with any API.
You can copy the trading activities to improve your investment strategies. The copier runs in the cloud, and all the orders are filled automatically. The copier has an average latency of 30%, and uptime of 99%, and a copy success rate of 100%.
How to copy trading?
You need to add your exchange, allocate funds, and just select the strategy which you want to copy. Once done, the strategy will be copied and trading will start.
- You have to set up your exchange API keys.
- You have to allocate a percentage of your funds to one or more experts than that.
- You should not forget to enable live trading.
- Now the trading strategy will be copied automatically.
The trading activity of the experts is being continuously monitored. As soon as trading activity is executed, CopyMe executes the same on your behalf.
You should have enough base currency available for trading. It is advised that you should have at least 10% or higher base currency available to avoid miss trades. The minimum order amount for the exchange with which you are trading should be met.
Cryptocurrencies other than base trading pairs such as BTC, ETH, and USDT purchased independently will not be affected.
You have to pay the monthly subscription fee for the experts. There will be no charge for setup, maintenance, transaction fees, commissions, or profit-sharing.
CopyMe provides extensive customer support. You can connect with them through live chat.
Additionally, they also have an active Telegram channel.
CopyMe Review: Pros and Cons
- You do not have to install any software or integrate with any API.
- Traders or investors can copy traders from experts seamlessly.
- All transactions are entirely secure. All your funds are stored in exchanges.
- Experts can set their own prices and multiply their trading income.
- Fast order execution.
- User-Friendly Platform.
- You are in full control of your funds
- It is a relatively new platform.
- There are no free trials available.
- They support only three exchanges.
CopyMe Review: Conclusion
In conclusion, CopyMe allows you to copy investment strategies from experts. The platform helps in connecting traders and investors.
The experts are allowed to set their monthly and annual subscriptions. Copiers can get their funds managed by experts automatically. There is no profit sharing, and you are in full control of your funds.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is CopyMe safe to use?
You have complete control over your funds. They are stored securely in the supported exchanges. All the transactions are completely secure and private.
Are there any free trials available?
No, CopyMe does not offer any free trials as of now.
What are the exchanges supported by CopyMe?
Where is CopyMe incorporated?
CopyMe based in Michigan, USA, and is incorporated in Wyoming.
Join Coinmonks Telegram group and learn about crypto trading and investing
- Learn Ethereum and Web3 development
- The Best Crypto Trading Bot
- 3Commas Review
- Pionex Review
- AAX Exchange Review | Referral Code, Trading Fee, Pros and Cons
- Deribit Review | Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- NGRAVE ZERO review
- Bybit Exchange Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms
- ledger nano s vs x
- Vauld Review
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Bitsgap review — A Crypto Trading Bot That Makes Easy Money
- Quadency Review- A Crypto Trading Bot Made For Professionals
- CoinTracking Review
- YouHodler Review
- Ellipal Titan Review
- SecuX Stone Review
- BlockFi Review | Earn up to 8.6% interests on your Crypto
- Coinrule review
- lDEX Explorer and Blockchain APIs
- Crypto arbitrage guide: How to make money as a beginner
- Best Crypto Charting Tool
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?
Originally published at https://blog.coincodecap.com on January 14, 2021.