Crypto markets continue to perk up
You can find all coins with a recent bullish EMA crossover on our Market Highlights dashboard: Fresh Bullish Crossover (EMA 12/50).
This is a simple yet powerful trend trading strategy. Find a trend and ride it for big gains. Moving averages are used to spot trends.
Bullish Exponential Moving Average (EMA) crossover occurs when a short-term EMA (e.g. 12 day) crosses above the long-term EMA (e.g. 50 day).
This market screen finds coins where EMA 12 recently (last 2 days) crossed above EMA 50 and Price is above EMA 12.
- Buy when EMA 12 crosses above EMA 50 and Price is above EMA 12
- Sell when EMA 12 crosses below EMA 50 or when Price crosses below EMA 12
- Place a Stop Loss order (or Alert) below the prior low
- Best Crypto Exchanges in Africa | Hoo Exchange Review
- eToro vs Robinhood | MoonXBT vs Bybit vs Bityard
- Stormgain Review | Probit Review | Kraken Review
- How to Buy Domain Name on Unstoppable Domains?
- Crypto Tax in India | altFINS Review | Prokey Review
- Blockfi vs Coinbase | BitKan Review | Futures Trading Bots