DeFi farmers are everywhere and getting hacked
I hope you are staying safe. Let’s get to this week’s update.
Yield Farming 🌳
You will hear more of these words in the coming days. So what is Yield Farming?
So, in a nutshell, when a protocol/application gives you its free tokens to lock your existing tokens (Ethereum, BAT, etc.) to provide liquidity to the protocol. This is called yield farming.
Many DeFi protocols are now using following this model to achieve greater liquidity. But there are many risks involved here, so if you are a DeFi farmer, be cautious. 😀
Crypto Deals 🆓
Wanna receive the latest crypto deals directly in your inbox? sign up here
- Crypto APIs — 70% discount on crypto, blockchain, and market APIs
- NOWNodes — 100K Ethereum requests for $2
- CoinTracker — 10% off on Crypto tax solution
- Wall Of Traders — Smart Trading tools
- TokenTax — 10% off on Crypto Tax software
Latest News 📰
- Binance pool is now biggest miner of BSV after delisting it from its exchange last year
- DeFi Exploit Results in Loss of $500k ETH From Balancer Pools
- Has Compound Kicked Off a DeFi Crypto Bubble?
- DeFi’s ‘Agricultural Revolution’ Has Ethereum Users Turning to Decentralized Exchanges
- Bitcoin ETP Listed on Europe’s Third-Largest Exchange
- Zimbabwe Halts Mobile Transactions as Hyperinflation Spurs Currency Flight
- DeFi Platform bZx Joins Liquidity Farming Race
Good Reads ☺️
- Flash-Mintable Asset-Backed Tokens
- Are Compound DeFi users riskier since COMP rewards? by Iván Alberquilla
- Debugging verified external contracts with Truffle debugger
- Shadowing Solidity
storagevariables in memory by Julian Goddard
- Build a Tezos dapp using Taquito and the Beacon SDK by Claude Barde
- Class features provided by Solidity by Julian Goddard
- How to Implement Voting Functionality: From Backend to UI by Niharika Singh
- The Blockchain as a Protocol to Transfer Value by Jonas Rubel
- Comparing queue routines in C and Solidity by Julian Goddard
- A Comparison of Decentralized Options Platforms by Ryan Tian
- Bitcoin Hierarchical Deterministic wallet in Python by NOWNodes
- Using Uniswap V2 Oracle With Storage Proofs by Scott Bigelow
- Exploring Solidity’s Model Checker
- Tokenised ownership is the best coordination tool since equity by Julien Thevenard
- There are more than 11K Bitcoins are now locked on different Ethereum protocols
- Who creates all the money in the world?
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.