delta.theta on Fireblocks: “Trade volatility the way you used to”
How can delta.theta create sufficient value for institutional clients on the crypto options market with Fireblocks?
Danil Zatologin, CEO delta.theta: We launched an options protocol for traders. Any trader can trade classic options on the most volatile tokens in a customary way. Owning to Fireblocks, we can offer our protocol to institutional clients.
The client. delta.theta — decentralized options protocol. Through delta.theta you can buy and sell american style options for any token. delta.theta supports Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon networks.
Cryptocurrency options are one of the hottest trends within DeFi, and in recent years DeFi has made significant leaps in terms of creating new products and solutions. But how useful and relevant are these solutions for classic traders and institutional clients?
Traders want to trade options on cryptocurrencies because of the tremendous volatility in this market and the correspondingly good opportunity for higher (compared to traditional markets) returns. However, when confronted with the existing protocols, they do not understand their degree of innovation: on most of the existing decentralized platforms there is no full-fledged possibility of selling options individually, no possibility of placing limit orders, no full trader control over the security of sold options and liquidity.
Delta.theta is an options protocol that combines all the advantages of a distributed ledger in terms of trading infrastructure, and its logic is built in a simple and straightforward way for classical traders and institutional clients:
- american-style options
- you can both buy and sell options
- non-custodial operating mechanism. Users interact with the platform’s smart contract directly through a web3 wallet, without the use of any internal accounts. Deltatheta has no access to traders’ funds
- you can place limit and market orders at any strike, expiration date and premium
- orders/liquidity go to the orderbook. There is no need to tokenize the transaction or send funds to the collective liquidity pool
- only fully covered options can be sold
- the availability of a built-in perpetual liquidity incentive programme (LIP). This programme offers the possibility of generating additional returns by placing collateral on options sold within decentralised lending protocols (not valid for all asset classes).
- DOT, AAVE, BNB, wMatic, EGLD, DLTA and HAPI are currently available for trading in addition to BTC and ETH. Adding a new token is possible within 3 hours
- The delta.theta platform supports trading on three major blockchains: Ethereum, BSC and Polygon
- OTC desk → https://t.me/deltatheta_TradingGroup
- all transactions are conducted on-chain within the relevant blockchain (Ethereum, BSC or Polygon)
- 3 audits passed
With delta.theta, any trader can trade the most volatile instruments in crypto as they are used to. With Fireblocks, we are able to offer our simple and unique protocol to institutional clients.
“Trade volatility the way you used to”