Down to rabbit hole 🐰
⚠️ 🚨 Next recession knocking at the doors, Buy Bitcoin. 🚨 ⚠️
I know many of you have a lot of questions and confusion about cryptocurrencies, but if you read all the stories mentioned in today’s newsletter, you will have all the answers. pinky promise 😆
This week, we added “Active authors” metrics on CoinCodeCap. Now you can how many authors are actively contributing to a Project’s codebase, read more.
“For as long as the government could print more money and have that money accepted by its citizens and foreigners, it could keep financing the war.” — Saifedean Ammous
Stories of the week 👇 👇
There are several stories for this weekend, so sit comfortably and read them. They are life-changing.
Stories for money nerds
- Bitcoin’s natural long-term power-law corridor of growth by Harold Christopher Burger
- A most peaceful revolution by Nic Carter
- Information Asymmetry in Crypto by jonathanjoseph
- Really, what is money? by Jose Maanmieli
- Decred: An Investment Thesis by wally hansen
- 🗺 Pax Bitcoiniana: After The Last Country on Earth by Felipe Gaúcho Pereira
Stories for tech nerds
- To Mixers and Beyond by Koh Wei Jie
- Design of Smart contracts using BDD and Cucumber by Joaquín Alfaro
- Understanding the Handshake Airdrop and Reserved Names by Matthew Zipkin
- Hedera Hashgraph — Time for some FUD by Eric Wall
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.