Ethereum Explained in 60 Seconds
Ethereum is the second-biggest cryptocurrency by market cap after Bitcoin. It is also an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality.
Ethereum is essentially a “world computer” that can be used to build decentralized applications. It uses the language of code to create smart contracts — self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between parties written in code.
It was created by Vitalik Buterin, who wanted to build a decentralized platform for applications that would work without any central control. Ethereum set out to build a new kind of global, decentralized computing platform that takes the security and openness of blockchains and extends those attributes to a vast range of applications. Ethereum is indispensable in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) universe.
Are you ready for the crypto economy? | THE CRYPTO PIE
Each time you turn on the news, read the papers, or scroll through your Twitter feed, you'll most likely see stories…
Join Coinmonks Telegram Channel and Youtube Channel learn about crypto trading and investing
- Remitano Review | Guide to 1inch Protocol | Buy Floki
- MoonXBT vs Bybit vs Binance | Arbitrum: A Layer 2 Solution
- Buy PancakeSwap (CAKE) | MatrixPort Review
- Best Free Crypto Signals | YoBit Review | Bitbns Review
- OKEx Review | Kucoin Trading Bot| Futures Trading Bots
- AscendEx Staking | Bot Ocean Review | Best Bitcoin Wallets
- Huobi Review | OKEx Margin Trading | Futures Trading