Ethereum’s accidental hard fork/Apple is storing everything / Arya Stark is a Bitcoiner
UK Treasury to publish draft stablecoin regulations and A series of DeFi Hacks
- If you use a Mac, Apple knows every application you run, what time you run it, and where you are when you run it, and the latest update circumvents VPNs so Apple can know your real IP address.
- A number of cryptocurrency community members and Ethereum supporters complained about network issues on Wednesday morning. The issue was resolved soon after.
Try Quadency, a trading terminal build for traders to automate their crypto trading. Read our Quadency review.
Checkout our list of Best crypto trading bots.
Latest News 📰
- Biden Confirms Crypto-Savvy Gary Gensler Will Lead Financial Policy Transition Team
- Ethereum Suffers from Unintended ‘Chain Split,’ Third-Party Services ‘Got Stuck on Minority Chain’
- World’s Second-Biggest Bank to Issue $3B in Bonds Tradable for Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Cash Crashes as Hard Fork Goes Live
- UK Treasury to publish draft stablecoin regulations
- PayPal Removes Waitlist for New Crypto Service
- Citibank Executive Says Bitcoin Could Pass $300K by December 2021
- Bitcoin Is Gunning for a Record and No One Is Talking About It
- Arya stark becoming the newest Bitcoiner?
- Licensed Swiss Crypto Bank Launches Tezos Trading and Staking
- Almost 40% of liquidity on Uniswap has left the platform as incentives dry up.
- $2 million stolen in Akropolis DeFi exploit
- Defi Protocol That Bragged About Having Flash Loan Attack Prevention Hacked for $6 Million
- Origin Protocol Loses $7M in Latest DeFi Attack
- Cheese Bank’s multi-million dollar hack explained by a security firm
- U.S. law firm says IRS is coming after Coinbase users who evade taxes
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
Good Reads 📑
- Addressing Bitcoin Criticisms
- Building an overview of the Lightning Network ecosystem
- Bitcoin and the Digital-Currency Revolution
- Feedback Control as a New Primitive for DeFi
- Our Networks: Coverage on Yearn, Aave, Hegic, and Synthetix.
- Introducing the new Balancer connector and arbitrage strategy!
- The Best DeFi Indices for Your Crypto Portfolio
- ETH2 staking - best practices
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
- Testing Chainlink Smart Contracts
- OpenZeppelin Contracts Upgradeable
- A marriage of Market data with Blockchain data
- Integrating the 0x API into your contracts
- Lightning Pool: A Technical Deep-Dive
- Observations At the Four Year Mark of a Web3 Protocol Build
- Latest Eth2 Update
- An Overview of Bolt Labs’ zkChannels
- Speculative Execution for Ethereum
- ETH2 Client behavior report
- Computer Scientists Achieve ‘Crown Jewel’ of Cryptography
- How to Turn your Raspberry Pi into a Crypto Trading Bot
- Etherflow — Ethereum node debugger & RPC call composer
- Factotum MetaIDE for Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Miao — EVM Transaction Decoder
- Eth2 fork monitor
- DIDKit — A cross-platform toolkit for working with W3C Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) and Verifiable Credentials (VCs)
- TezQuery — The Tezos blockchain exposed as a graph structure
- A central list of public, free RPC endpoints & their current status.
Podcasts & Videos 💽
- Circles — Creating Universal Basic Income Economies for Everyone
- Interview with a Spartan
- LiquidStake — Andrew Keys & James Slazas
Hackathons, Events & Summits
- Hello World! By Polkadot
- ETHOnline: A month of Ethereum
- Eth2 Staking Community Grants
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Get 25$ credit which you can use for fees when you join Mudrex
- Get 25% off on Botsfolio using this link.
- Try Altrady and get a 40% discount(when buying an annual plan) using coupon code COINMONKS
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- Ledger vs Trezor
- NGRAVE ZERO review
- PrimeXBT Review — Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- Ledger Nano S vs X
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Blocknative is hiring Front-end, Back-end, and DevOps engineers. (Remote)
- Live for DeFi? mStable seeks experienced Smart Contract/Protocol Dev
- Chainlink Labs is looking for a Director of BD & Sales
- mStable seeks experienced Smart Contract/Protocol Dev
- Bitquery is hiring Ruby developers
- Celer hiring Solidity and Go devs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zerion — Senior Frontend Engineer
- MyCrypto — Senior Front-End Engineer
- Celo is hiring a Data Lead
- a16z is hiring a Data Scientist
- Livepeer is hiring a Blockchain Community Marketing + Ops Lead
- Collaborate with Chainlink’s incredible ecosystem as a Marketing Director
- Trail of Bits hiring elite blockchain security engineers & app security
- DeFi devs! Yield is hiring for Solidity and front-end — email@example.com
- 0x is hiring devs! Full-stack, back-end, front-end, or Solidity
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev; prefer European timezones
- Devops or SRE: Textile, Remote.
- Distributed Systems Engineer: 3Box
- Front-end Developer: Ceramic
- Remote Senior Software Engineer: Audius, Remote
- UI Engineer: Textile, Remote
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter