Fiat winter is Coming (Buy Bitcoin)
JPMorgan pays $920 million fine for trading misconduct
The past weekend, Kucoin’s wallet sent some high volume transactions to a few unknown addresses. Soon after crypto twitter, noticed these activities and after few hours Kucoin confirmed the loss of north of $200 million.
Kucoin urged to block and invalidate hacked tokens. Soon after, Orion Protocol has updated its smart contract to render $8.5 million stolen tokens obsolete, Covesting has frozen the $520,000 stolen, and KardiaChain has invalidated $9 million worth of tokens. Some other protocols also followed and invalidate hacked tokens.
Don’t leave your funds on exchanges, buy a good hardware wallet to safeguard your crypto assets.
Looking for all in one crypto trading solution that is easy to use?
Latest News 📰
- JPMorgan Chase to pay $920 million to settle trading misconduct allegations
- Justin Sun, “The Chinese Trump” and how he exploits his employees (Tron & BitTorrent)
- KuCoin hacked, the hacker stole more than $200 million
- Filecoin accounces Mainnet Ignition & Liftoff
- Gemini now supports ‘shielded’ Zcash withdrawals for added privacy
- SEC, OCC Issue First Regulatory Clarifications for Stablecoins
- Coinbase wallet users targeted by new Android malware
- An ex-employee tell-all story about Loom network shutdown saga
- Stablecoin Marketcap Surpasses $20 Billion
- Eminence Finance, an NFT gaming ecosystem that was still in development, was exploited by a hacker who stole $15M after traders rushed to farm EMN — a token meant to act as a reward stablecoin with zero inherent value.
- Tezos Foundation bi-annual reports
- Russia Blacklists Binance
- Crypto regulations in major countries
- OpenBazaar needs your support
Buy a hardware wallet and protect your cryptocurrencies.
Good Reads 📑
- Fiat Winter Is Coming?
- Crypto Moats
- The corruption of DeFi in 2020
- Who is actually using Ethereum?
- Flash loans: How To Become a Millionaire for 15 Seconds
- NFT’s & Crypto’s High-End Art Market
- Citadel’s Sharpe is Uniswap’s Opportunity
- Dai is now 60% backed by centralized assets — what does that mean?
- Escaping the Dark Forest
- 5 Tax Tips Every DeFi Farmer Should Know
- Are Uni Tokens Subject to Securities Enforcement Action by the SEC?
- On “Defending Against Malicious Reorgs in Tezos Proof-of-Stake”
- Blocknative introduces a Mempool Explorer
- Analyzing a Generalized Front-running Arbitrage Bot Attack
- How to munch on pickles from a whale dinner (Uniswap frontrunning bot)
- DeFi Protocols for Loanable Funds: Interest Rates, Liquidity and Market Efficiency
- State of the ENS 2020
- The Technical Evolution of Tezos
- Diving deeper into Tezos: Cryptonomic’s new network dashboard Periscope!
- The Standard About to Revolutionize Payments
- Ethereum L2 solution Optimistic testnet rollout plan
- Automated Governance: DeFi’s scientific evolution
- Nothing Can Stop Bitcoin, Not Even a Generalized Shutdown of the Internet at a Global Level
- Testing Ethereum reorgs
- Eating blockchain data using GraphQL spoon
- Rails: A New L2 Product from Loopring and DXdao Enables Instant & Gas-Free Ethereum Transfers
- Unrolling Rollups: Fast pipes and smart VMs
- Stack Too Deep
- Vyper.fun: Learn Vyper by building a Pokemon Game
- How to set up Sentry and PagerDuty for your Ethereum DApp
- Build Ethereum Dapps using Truffle and NestJS
- How to create time-locked functions using Builder and Solidity
- Introducing Voting as a Service
- Tezos on KMS
- The TezEdge Sandbox: a fully offline Tezos chain simulator that reveals all interactions between the protocol and the storage
- How to Pay Bitcoin for Code Reviews
- How to use xDai in your Dapp
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- BlockFi is providing a $250 USDC bonus for sign up and making deposits
- Brand new Trezor wallet cases available in multiple colors
- Try Hypertrader and use coupon COINCODECAP to get a 15% discount
- Get 7 days free-trail and 25% off for 1st 3 months on Coinrule using this link
- Try HaasOnline and use coupon COINCODECAP to get a 10% discount 👏
Product Reviews 📙
- Wunderbit Review — Social crypto trading to make serious money
- eToro vs Shrimpy
- HaasOnline Review — Best Trading Bot 2020 (10% Discount Coupon)
- YouHodler — 4 Easy Ways to Make Money
- Hodlnaut Review — Best way to Hodl is to earn interest on your Bitcoin
- Botsfolio Review — Simple way to Automate your Crypto investment
- Top 5 Crypto Lending Platforms in 2020 That You Need to Know
- Best crypto trading bot in 2020
- The Best Crypto Trading Platforms in 2020
Wanna us showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
The picture says it all 📷
- Bitquery is hiring Ruby developers
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter