Happy New Year 💌 / Everyone is dumping $XRP
India mulls imposing 18% tax on Bitcoin transactions / Japan gearing up to launch its own digital currency
It’s been a tough year for everyone. Many peoples lost their friends and family members. Let’s think about them and hope 2021 will bring the best for all of us. Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year !! Enjoy, you deserve it. ❤️
- Ripple founders made $600 million by dumping XRP to retail investors (Allegedly). Now SEC came after the project, and Ripple’s CEO Garlinghouse is trying to rally the whole crypto market behind him, trashing Bitcoin and Ethereum. He forgets Ripple doesn’t have allies in crypto, and it will go down as the shitiest coin in history. (Not financial advice).
- Japan is gearing up to launch a digital currency in both the public and private sectors as it trails China, which is in the trial stage of launching its own.
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge Capital has already invested as much as $182 million to bitcoin on behalf of its investment funds.
Latest News 📰
- OKCoin, Bittrex, Coinbase, and Bitstamp is suspending XRP trading and deposits
- India mulls imposing 18% tax on Bitcoin transactions
- Japan gearing up to launch its own digital currency
- DeFi protocol Cover exploited, attackers, minted at least 40 quintillion tokens
- Russell Okung becomes first NFL player to be paid in Bitcoin
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Skybridge has invested $182 million into bitcoin, according to deck
- Bitcoin miners are earning $1 million every hour.
- UK Crypto exchange EXMO says $4M of hacked funds was through Poloniex
- Tierion torRepay ICO investors up to $25M plus interest in SEC settlement
- Japanese Internet giant licensed to issue first JPY-pegged Stablecoin in New York
Tax season is coming, use the best crypto tax software to file your crypto tax.
First-ever crypto rewards credit card from BlockFi. Get 1.5% rewards in Bitcoin on your everyday purchases. Join the waiting list now.
Good Reads 📑
- Ethology: A safari tour in Ethereum’s dark forest
- Why I have changed my mind on tokens
- How to ensure you’re running the legitimate version of MetaMask
- Ledger data hack shows crypto storage is a Catch 22 (Must read for Ledger wallet owners).
- Generating device seeds using dice
- Create raw Multi-Sig P2SH Bitcoin transaction in Golang
- The Haiku Book, an origin story
- How to make your computer safe for crypto trading
- Space invaders: Launching crypto into orbit
- Reproducible Builds With Gitian
- An explanation of the sharding + DAS proposal
- Get DeFi projects data with DeFi Pulse API
- Build, deploy, and sell your own dynamic NFT
- Top 5 headaches for Web3 developers
- Amazon Managed Blockchain now supports Ethereum
- Halo, a zero-knowledge proof system
- Solidity fundamentals: Data location and assignment behavior
- AIR-FI: Generating covert Wi-Fi signals from air-gapped computers
Wanna become a Etheruem and Web3 developer? Start here.
- Cairo — Turing-complete framework for proving general computations
- Multisol — Multisol is a CLI application for verifying Solidity contracts on Etherscan
- useMetamask — a custom React Hook to manage Metamask in Ethereum ĐApp projects
Podcasts & Videos 💽
Hackathons, Events & Summits
- Inout 7.0 virtual hackathon challenge
- Decentralized Web Seattle meets Dec 17th
- ETHGlobal’s Market Make hackathon
Crypto Deals and Discount 🔖
- Sign up for Bybit exchange and win up to $625 in bonus.
- Try Altrady and get a 40% discount (annual plan) and 10% (monthly plan) using coupon code COINMONKS
- Try Coinrule and get 7 days of free trial and 25% for 3 months using this link.
Product Reviews and other crypto software📙
- Ledger vs Trezor
- BlockFi Review
- AAX Exchange Review
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Cryptohopper vs HaasBot
- Pionex review
- Crypto Copy Trading Bots
- Stackedinvest Review
- Deribit Review — Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- Ledger vs Ngrave
- YouHodler Review — Earn 12% Interest on your Crypto
Wanna us to showcase your product? Contact us on Twitter @coinmonks
- DevOps Engineer, district0x, Remote
- Ecosystem Developer, 3Box, Remote
- BD at mStable
- Motion Designer — Kraken
- Full-Stack Engineer — Zapper
- Senior Front End Engineer — UMA
- SigmaPrime, blockchain security engineer
- 0x looking for devs of all types and a Matcha marketing manager
- Nexus Mutual: experienced Solidity dev in Euro timezones
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me Twitter