From wallets to Layer-2 networks, we delivered a stack of upgrades to the portal. Learn more about our updates & integrations in this February monthly review:
Highlights of the Month:
- The biggest highlight of February was adding not one, but two Layer-2 networks — Arbitrum & Optimism. It means that Hashport enables interoperability across 7 networks. 🌐
- Not only did we integrate new networks, we also added seven tokens — $RDNT, $VSTA, $GMX, $OP, $SONNE, $PERP, & $LYRA, bringing our token count to 40. 🪙
- Our Blade Wallet integration had been popular with the Hedera community. This month, we added several more ways for Hashporters to connect to the portal on the EVM side — Rainbow, Coinbase Wallet, & WalletConnect. Explore these new gateways on Hashport. 🌉🌉
- Hashport achieved the milestone of passing $21M in Total Volume. The steady increase in transactions is evidence of the growing adoption of Hedera Hashgraph & the emergence of Hedera DeFi. 📈
- The LCX token just found a new use case. We see an LCX[hts]-HBAR pool has been created on SaucerSwap. 🛸
- The temperature is rising for the Top Ported Token race! $DOV breaks through to the top 3 as $USDC maintains its leading spot with the most transactions this week. 🌿
- DOVU recently integrated a data platform that provides users with transparent insights about tokenised carbon. Learn more about its recent surge in popularity in this thread. 🧵
- The Hashport API will be integrated with BridgeSwap on Pangolin DEX. Currently, you can click the “Hashport Bridge” button to access our portal & port HTS tokens. 🛠️
Hashport On the Mic
- Our Head of Business Jesse Whiteside is attending ETHDenver with the Hedera team in the Mile High City. Learn more about our #CryptoGivesBack campaign 🏔️
- “We’ve added a whole host of projects from other ecosystems, enabling interoperability for their tokens & platforms. The name of the game is bringing dApps into the ecosystem, & capturing a larger user base.” Listen for more insights from Hashport & other speakers in the full recording! 🎙️
- The HBAR Bull & Zepzi gave Hashport a video shoutout during a recent weekly update. 📽️
- Pangolin DEX’s BD Lead wrote a summary about porting USDC to Hedera & back. Check out this video tutorial. ♻️
- Catch King Solomon’s two-part interview with our Head of Business Jesse Whiteside for Generation Infinity — Part 1 & Part 2.
This month, we added several more ways for Hashporters to access the portal, providing additional EVM connectivity on the EVM side — Rainbow, Coinbase Wallet, & WalletConnect. You can simply scan the QR code to connect your preferred mobile wallet.
Explore these new gateways on Hashport. 🔁
Layer-2 solutions are designed to help scale dApps by handling transactions off the L1 Ethereum Mainnet. Hashport just added Arbitrum & Optimism, providing greater network access to Hashporters. 🌐
Learn more about the integrations: New Layer 2 Networks: Arbitrum & Optimism on Hashport!
How well do you Know Your Tokens? 💡 All of Hashport’s supported tokens have a home in this blog! Also, you can conveniently find each token’s ID for token associations.
Easily access token info HERE: Hashport Explores: Know Your Tokens 🪙
hashport is the enterprise-grade public utility that facilitates the movement of digital assets between distributed networks, extending their functionality in a quick, secure, and cost-effective way. In order to remain platform-neutral, hashport functions without the use of a proprietary token. The network is built on a robust and performant architecture, secured and operated by a group of industry-leading validator partners from around the world. hashport has passed a rigorous security audit and follows industry best practices; regularly performing comprehensive network tests to ensure the integrity of the network.
Website | Twitter | Reddit | Telegram | LinkedIn | YouTube | GitHub
Disclaimer: The information provided on hashport’s website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. You should not treat any site content as advice.
New to trading? Try crypto trading bots or copy trading on best crypto exchanges
Join Coinmonks Telegram Channel and Youtube Channel get daily Crypto News