How to trade BNB with options and liquidity staking in the most efficient way?
BNBx trading idea
Brief description of the asset: an utility token of the BNB Chain blockchain and the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance. The benefits of using the token are as follows: paying commissions on the BNB Chain network, stacking to ensure transfer validation within the BNB chain blockchain, accessing IEO on Binance Launchpad, receiving trade commission discounts on transactions on the Binance exchange, etc. There is also a systematic quarterly burning of BNB, which aims to reduce the total token supply to 100 000 000.
Current situation: the main support for the token price comes from the development of the exchange’s core business and its blockchain:
- total value locked (TVL) and the number of BNB Chain users. The blockchain is third behind Ethereum and Tron in terms of TVL ($5.27 billion) and is first among blockchains in terms of daily active addresses (2.25 million);
- the financial super stability of the business (evidenced by the recent BNB token burning);
- active development within different jurisdictions. Over the past year, the blockchain’s parent company (Binance.com) has worked extensively to obtain new licences from national financial regulators (the most recent: UAE, France, Kazakhstan), increasing the potential reach of new customers.
For the BNB token, the recent breach of the bep2/bep20 cross-chain bridge, in which more than two million BNB tokens were stolen, was a rather sensitive moment. However, the vulnerability was quickly localised and the final loss did not exceed USD 100 million. In addition, plans for Binance to fund Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter, as well as the intention to allocate USD 1 billion to mergers and acquisitions in the sector, are still on the table.
What is BNBx: a token generated by Stader Labs to replace the original BNB. Stader Labs provides liquid staking services for PoS blockchains by distributing a common pool of tokens to multiple validators. By creating a broad DeFi infrastructure for future use, these solutions offer a significant increase in profitability over traditional staking methods.
Trade idea: to combine the returns from BNB staking with those from options trading. There are two options for entering the market:
- Buy from zone 270 by selling put option with conversion to BNBx if exercised; Approximate profitability for selling the weekly option would be around $4 from 10 contracts (=1BNB), which corresponds to an expected annual return of 77%.
- direct purchase at the current price ($274) followed by conversion to BNBx on the StaderLabs platform and sale of a call option at $285 strike and one week maturity. The expected yield will be formed by the yield from staking (about 5.5% p.a.) + yield from selling the option 1.5$ ( about 29% p.a.). If the option is exercised, the additional return from the difference between the purchase and exercise price of $11 would amount to 201% p.a.
delta.theta terminal — https://deltatheta.tech/
Stader Labs staking platform — https://bnbchain.staderlabs.com/liquid-staking/bnbx
Request The Quotes for options — https://t.me/deltatheta_TradingGroup
New to trading? Try crypto trading bots or copy trading