Verse Coin ($VERSE) is a confusing cryptocurrency to buy. There’s no good guide out there explaining everything you need to know. That’s why we created this beginner’s guide. In this article, I’m going to walk you through how to buy Verse Coin so that you can start trading/investing in it.
What is Verse Coin ($VERSE)?
VERSE — a token from the Bitcoin.com ecosystem, a token that is being introduced to offer users in the Bitcoin.com ecosystem a rewards system and utility. The token contains characteristics of various crypto platform tokens like NEXO (Nexo) and CEL in addition to some similarities to exchange tokens like BNB (Binance) and CRO (Crypto.com) (Celsius).
Note: The VERSE token sale is not available in the U.S. and other Restricted Jurisdictions
Key Features of Bitcoin.com ecosystem.
- Earn VERSE by providing liquidity to the Verse DEX
- Stake VERSE and earn rewards
- Earn cash back paid in VERSE
- Use VERSE as collateral in lending pools
- Trade VERSE for your favorite crypto
- Get access to exclusive products and services
What is Bitcoin.com
In addition to tools for introducing newbies to the world of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin.com offers a platform with a variety of goods and services for bitcoin users. A multi-currency crypto wallet, cryptocurrency buying and selling services, an AMM-based crypto exchange, a news site for cryptocurrencies, instructional materials, and more are available on Bitcoin.com.
The blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem’s most well-known online platform, Bitcoin.com, was launched in 2015. Over 5 million people are active each month on Bitcoin.com’s platform. In addition, the Bitcoin.com platform has enabled the creation of approximately 29 million bitcoin wallets.
Verse Token utility ( per whitepaper)
The cryptocurrency will have a wide range of functions inside the Bitcoin.com ecosystem, according to the VERSE whitepaper. Let’s look at some of the most alluring characteristics of the token.
- Yield farming: Liquidity providers can yield farm their Verse DEX liquidity pool tokens to receive additional rewards in the form of the VERSE token.
- Trading: Exchange VERSE for other cryptoassets via the Verse DEX.
- News: Pay for press releases and ads (media packages) in VERSE at a discount.
- Merchandise: Pay for Bitcoin.com and Verse merchandise using VERSE. The VERSE token sale is not available in the U.S. and other Restricted Jurisdictions getverse.com
The following VERSE utility and rewards will be integrated into the Bitocin.com ecosystem post-token launch:
- Staking: By staking tokens in Verse staking contracts, participants can claim various rewards proportional to the amount of tokens multiplied by the time staked.
- Cashback: Earn VERSE in the form of cashback for buying, selling, and swapping crypto assets via the Bitcoin.com App
- Spend crypto with the Bitcoin.com Card and earn cash back rewards in the form of VERSE.
- Hold VERSE to be eligible for a Premium Card (reduced card fees, additional benefits)
- VERSE rewards for merchants and customers using the Bitcoin Cash Register
- Earn VERSE when you buy gift cards on giftcards.bitcoin.com.
- Use VERSE as collateral in lending pools or lend VERSE to earn rewards
- Earn VERSE as rewards in select lending pools.
- Referral program: Earn VERSE when referrals make their first purchase using fiat.
- Education & insights
- Get exclusive content. Special market insights, reports, and courses are accessible to VERSE stakers and available for purchase using VERSE.
- Contribute to earn. VERSE bounties for community members to write quality educational content.
- NFT marketplace: Earn VERSE when you trade on select integrated NFT Marketplace(s).
- Note on reward tiers: To incentivize ownership, VERSE holders will be entitled to rebates and benefits along multiple tiers, where holding more VERSE unlocks additional rewards.
How to buy Verse Coin ($VERSE)?
No matter what people say, it’s easy to buy Verse Coin with a credit card. Your first step will always be to buy BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB with your credit card. They can then be converted to Verse Coin. Transfer BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB to an exchange that supports Verse Coin. Finally, exchange it for Verse Coin. Please follow our step-by-step guide below on how to buy Verse Coin ($VERSE).
The well-known website Coinbase has already enabled trading for Bitcoin Cash, Ether, and Litecoin, but what about what’s commonly referred to as altcoins? Here’s how to buy Verse Coin ($VERSE)!
Step 1: Register on Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange
The first thing you will need to do is register with one of the many exchanges that allow fiat-to-crypto purchases. You can buy cryptocurrency on exchanges or peer-to-peer. On exchanges you can use fiat money to buy cryptocurrency, for example, you can use USD to buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC).
In this case, we need to buy Ethereum (ETH) from Coinbase.
Coinbase is also one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits. Use the link below to register at Coinbase and you will receive a free amount of $10 worth of BTC after buying $100 worth of cryptos.
SIGN UP ON COINBASE & GET $10!
This can be done by going to the website and clicking “Sign Up.” You will be required to enter your name, email address, create a password and verify your email address.
Verify Coinbase Account
After your account has been created, you will be required to go through the KYC (know your customer) process. The KYC process also requires you to provide proof of identity and proof of residency.
During the KYC process, you may be required to add a picture of yourself holding up your government-issued ID and a picture of yourself holding up your driver’s license or passport. Once this is complete, you should have successfully registered and can now buy cryptocurrency!
Step 2: Buy ETH with fiat money
Select ETH and enter how much money you want to spend/how many coins you want to buy in the windows at the bottom of the page. Once this is done, click on the Buy button. Now you will have to confirm your purchase. Do this by pressing the Confirm purchase button. You now own some ETH. However, don’t close Coinbase just yet — we’ll use it later!
Note: If you use a card on Coinbase, your fees will be higher, but your purchases will be instant. It’s cheaper to use bank transfers, but it’s slow — it can take up to a week to receive your coins. When your payment details are verified, click on the ‘buy/sell’ button in the top menu.
Step 3: Transfer ETH to MetaMask
You can use ETH to buy most coins and tokens in the market. The quickest way to buy Verse Coin is to transfer your ETH to Metamask Wallet (or the exchanges listed below for US traders) and swap your ETH for VERSE on UniSwap.
- Head over to your Coinbase dashboard and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Under the category “Deposit,” you will see a list of all the digital assets that Coinbase makes available for trading. If you want to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to MetaMask, click on the “Send” button next to your Ethereum balance.
- If you want to send all of your Ether, click on “Max” next to “Amount” Otherwise, you can manually input an amount by clicking on this field and typing in a number.
- In the “Recipient Address” field, paste your MetaMask wallet address (or manually type it in). This is where your Ether will be sent after you complete these steps.
- Next, click on the blue “Continue” button at the bottom right corner of the page. At this point, Coinbase will ask you to confirm the transaction by entering your password into a pop-up.
Now you will need to find an exchange that allows you to deposit ETH and trade it for Verse Coin. As VERSE Coin is currently listed on UniSwap we will guide you through how to convert your ETH on the platform.
There are many other exchanges like KuCoin, Kraken, Gate.io, ByBit, Bitmart, and MEXC that offer Altcoins.
See more: How to buy Crypto from PancakeSwap using MetaMask Wallet
Step 4: Connect MetaMask with UniSwap
Connecting to UniSwap using MetaMask is easy, once you have your own wallet set up.
Once you have installed MetaMask on your browser and created a wallet, we can begin connecting it to the Uniswap exchange.
Step 1: Go to the Uniswap website to start the process.
Step 2: Click on Connect Wallet in the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: You will then see a pop-up asking you which wallet you want to use. Select MetaMask from the list of options displayed on this page.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear from MetaMask asking you if you would like to allow Uniswap to connect with your wallet. Click connect.
Step 5: Swap ETH for VERSE
I will show you step by step on how to swap ETH for VERSE:
- Click the “Select a token” dropdown.
- Search for the Verse Coin token, or you can copy-paste the token contract code from a website like Coin Gecko or Coin Market Cap.
- Now, we’ll go to CoinMarketCap. In the search bar at the top right of the website, search for VERSE.
- Select VERSE in the drop-down.
- Under VERSE you will see a “Contract” To copy the contract code press the paper icon.
- Now go back to Uniswap and paste the contract code into the “TO” field.
- You’ll see “VERSE” appears. Click the import button to save VERSE so you do not have to copy-paste the Verse Coin contract code again.
- Read the Uniswap warning and then click “I understand” and then the import button to continue.
- Next, you have to select the amount of ETH you want to convert to VERSE.
- Press the Swap button, and lastly the Confirm button to complete the swap.
Now you can see your VERSE Coin in your MetaMask Wallet. Congratulations! You have finally bought Verse Coin ($VERSE)!
Learn more: How to buy coins from UniSwap using MetaMask Wallet
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Verse Coin on Coinbase?
No, Not all cryptocurrencies are as easy to get as others. Verse Coin is one of them. It’s not listed on Coinbase’s app or the Coinbase Wallet.
Where can I buy Verse Coin crypto?
You can buy Verse Coin with any decentralized crypto exchange which works on Ethereum Blockchain technology.
What exchanges sell Verse Coin?
You can sell Verse Coin with any decentralized crypto exchange which is built on Ethereum Blockchain technology.
Is Verse Coin crypto?
No, Verse Coin is a digital token built on the Ethereum Network.
How do I buy Verse Coin with PayPal?
No, you cannot buy Verse Coin with PayPal directly. However, you can use Binance to exchange your fiat currency in PayPal for $VERSE.
Can I buy Verse Coin through Cash?
No, you cannot buy Verse Coin with your cash directly. However, you can use Binance to exchange your cash for $VERSE.
Can I mine Verse Coin instead of buying?
No, you cannot mine Verse Coin as it has a different network structure than Bitcoin. You can only buy Verse Coin from an exchange.
How to Buy Verse Token ($VERSE) - A Complete Guide for Beginners
Verse Coin ($VERSE) is a confusing cryptocurrency to buy. There's no good guide out there explaining everything you…
New to trading? Try crypto trading bots or copy trading on best crypto exchanges