Email me at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your stories and follow us on twitter @coinmonks.
We started Coinmonks publication in Feb 2018. The purpose of the publication is to create a cryptocurrency knowledge repository. Coinmonks is an open community which thrives on its writers and readers. Coinmonks is a non-profit publication, if you ❤️ reading Coinmonks you can donate to us.
Coinmonks is read by more than half a million crypto-fans every month.
What we publish?
In one short line, We only publish crypto-related educational content.
- Tech Tutorials, development stories (Related to decentralized tech only)
- Ideas, Insights and futuristic view on Decentralized technologies
- Crypto/Token economics
- Project insights and analysis (Educational content only)
- Crypto trading strategies (Educational content only)
- Opinion pieces related to above
❌ No news and flashy articles❌
✔️ Original content (Written by you) ✔️
Wrote something useful around crypto? mail us, do not hesitate.
Tips on making your story better
Choose an attractive title and subtitle
The first thing which a reader reads is a title. It’s similar to movies; a great title helps to get more audience, Titles are entry points. Use this tool for analyzing your title.
Images are the best
Images say a lot of things so choose them wisely, think like movie posters, how important they are? Don’t shy while using images. If you are using stats, use bigger images as they are helpful while reading on mobile.
Use Gifs to make your expression more clear and bold, they make stories more visually appealing.
Content is the soul
- Get into the topic right away, explain why and what.
- Add links to the prerequisite, attach your previous stories if necessary.
- Make it natural, express yourself, give examples.
- Use simple sentences, Even complex topics can be written in 6-grade level English. Hemingway App will assign a “grade level” for your writing. Use proper punctuation.
- Don’t paste links directly. Don’t do this ❌ http://www.coinmonks.com ❌ , Instead, do this Coinmonks.
- You can add links to make your websites or even affiliate links if your story demands it.
- Add stats and back your statement with links. Example — Internet is reaching to 4 billion users.
- Give credits, add sources.
- Abbreviation like “www”, ”https” doesn’t need an explanation but IPFS (InterPlanetary File System) needs it, attach links to the abbreviation.
- Tags are important as they give you visibility. Use this tool for finding better tags. You can maximum add 5 tags in a story.
- Embed media, You can embed Tweets, YouTube videos, and other media by pasting their URLs into Medium on a new line, then pressing enter.
- To use bullet points and list read this article.
SEO: Read this
Bonus Article - I wrote another article for mentioning a few important tips for writers.
How to submit?
Send us your stories at gaurav[at]coinmonks.com
We will help you to polish your story and promote them.