How to move to Latvia?
No doubt that many people thought it would be nice to live or even immigrate to another country. But it seems very difficult to do this: you need to collect a whole stack of documents, confirm your knowledge of the language, find an employer who is ready to accept you without a residence permit, and a trailer of all sorts of difficulties. Yes, we agree, it all sounds too sad, but we have a great offer!
We provide our employees with the opportunity to relocate with your family to Latvia, France, the USA, Canada, and options for work with accommodation in Thailand!
We take care of everything:
- We provide accommodations We rent apartments in an excellent residential complex, and the neighbors are our developers
- We cover all costs for paperwork, visas, taxes, and duties
- We pay for the purchase of air tickets and provide a personal car
- We give a bonus in the form of 1000€
Our employees prefer Latvia, and this is not surprising. It is cheaper to live in than in other Schengen countries. The price level for products is the same as in Russia, but their quality is much higher. At the same time, the quality of life is high. The quality of life is high, corresponds to the regulations established by the European Parliament, and Riga is in the top 100 cities in the world in terms of quality of life.
Latvia has a pleasant climate: the average winter temperature is about -6 degrees, and the summer is sunny. If you miss the heat, then within 100 euros you can buy round trip tickets for the weekend to the beaches of Italy, France, Spain, where there is a visa-free regime with the EU countries.
While living in Latvia, you will quickly master English and will be able to continue your career path further in Western English-speaking countries within our company.
What is interesting about Latvia?
Where else will you have the opportunity to watch the extraordinary phenomenon of how salmon with other fish go to spawn against the current on the widest waterfall in Europe — Ventas Rumba, jumping 2 meters from the bottom step of the waterfall to the top?
And after such a spectacle, where can you eat a beer soup, and drink it with a bread kissel and people would not look at you like you’re going nuts?
Only in Latvia!
Why would you like to work with us?
I think you have already seen that Latvia is awesome! What about us? In addition to assistance with relocation, we also take a responsible approach to work conditions:
- Official employment. Official salaries. Flexible working hours;
- Salary range correlated with experience;
- Individual development plan (personnel are our priority);
- Resources for staff development (appropriate equipment and software), professional library, participation in conferences);
- The perfect setting for self-development (yoga, gym, English courses, creative courses)
Now you want to visit Latvia even more?