This is an email from Coinmonks, a newsletter by Coinmonks.
Ledger hack, Bitcoin and Gold price rises and DeFi boom
Governments are seriously looking to issue blockchain-based national currencies all over the world
I hope you are staying safe. Let’s get to this week’s update.
Crypto Deals 🆓
Wanna receive the latest crypto deals directly in your inbox? sign up here
Interested in Crypto trading bots join this Telegram Channel.
Latest News 📰
- Ledger wallet shop data breach, around 1 million emails are compromised
- Synthetix spun out multiple DAOs to enhance decentralized governance
- DeFi flash loans skyrocket to more than $130 million per day
- Balancer — Not so much censorship-resistance
- SEC approved Ethereum blockchain-native investment fund
- Is Bitcoin Mining Legal in India? Miners Still Don’t Know
- Digital Yen Now ‘Top Priority’ for Japan Central Bank, Says Senior Official
- Swiss Exchange Lists World’s First Active Bitcoin ETP
- Israel’s Stock Exchange Says It Is Launching a Blockchain Platform for Securities Lending
- Gold Reaches All-Time High as Bitcoin Breaks Above $11k
- 85% of Italian Banks Are Exchanging Interbank Transfer Data on Corda
- Central bank of the Philippines is considering issuing its own digital currency
Good Reads ☺️
- YFI, explained by web
- DeFi coverage — Our Network
- 3 Reasons I’m Investing in Bitcoin
- Gitcoin Grants Round 6 Retrospective
- Evidence of Mempool Manipulation on Black Thursday: Hammerbots, Mempool Compression, and Spontaneous Stuck Transactions
- YFI A Tale of Fair Launch, Governance and Value
- Everything You Need to Know About Ethereum 2.0
- Formal Verification Framework for Michelson
- Coding Upgradeable Smart Contracts
- How to make a cryptocurrency trading bot
- Create a WhaleAlert like service in 10 minutes
- Chainalysis new Market intel dashboard
- The rise of Stablecoins
- Eth2.0 testnet Medalla will start on August 4th, 2020
- Hashrate Index, An Online Tool For Bitcoin Mining Transparency
- Build a crypto exchange in an hour using N.exchange
Join our Telegram channel to talk about new crypto products and the blockchain ecosystem.
Get published on Coinmonks
If you like to write educational articles on crypto/blockchain space and wanna get published on Coinmonks publication. Just mail me at email@example.com or DM me Twitter
That’s it for now, send me ❤️, until next time.