Lolli Review 2021 | Earn Bitcoin while Shopping
Alex Adelman and Matt Senter founded Lolli in March 2018. Lolli is a browser extension and bitcoin rewards site that enables you to earn bitcoin when you shop from its partner merchants. Once you purchase from supported stores and retailers, you get rewarded with Bitcoin.
As a result, you don’t have to buy Bitcoin using a traditional fiat to crypto exchange. At present, various popular and well-known retailers support Lolli. These retailers refund a percentage of purchased items back in Bitcoin or (BTC). This review will get into the nitty-gritty and uncover everything that you need to know about Lolli.
- Once you purchase from supported stores and retailers, you earn a discount in the form of Bitcoin.
- Lolli has 1000+ renowned merchant partners across beauty, travel, fashion, consumer electronics, and more.
- You can earn back up to 30% in Bitcoin.
- When you shop from one of Lolli’s partner sites, Lolli receives a percentage of every sale.
- The merchant partners of Lolli determine the reward percentage of Bitcoin.
- Lolli shares a portion of the commission with you and sends it to your wallet.
- In your Lolli wallet, your earnings are held and safely secured with Lolli’s custodial service.
- Lolli utilizes state of the art software and network security to ascertain that your balance is secure.
- After your available balance is $15, you can transfer your Bitcoin to any Bitcoin wallet or cash out to any U.S. bank account.
- Lolli charges $0.25 for USD transfers. Lolli doesn’t charge any fee for Bitcoin transfers other than a transaction fee.
- Earn extra Bitcoin through Lolli’s referral system and Ambassador Program.
- The Lolli app is currently available on iOS only. Earn free money through the Lolli app.
- A 24/7 live chat option is available on Lolli. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Lolli works?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here is how can start with Lolli.
- Download Lolli extension
- Start by downloading the browser extension.
- Visit Lolli’s partner store
- The second step is visiting any one of Lolli’s partner stores through the Lolli website or browser extension.
- Shop and Earn
- Lolli will alert you to activate your savings as soon as you get to the online store. After Lolli is activated, shop as you usually would.
The best part is that you don’t even need a Bitcoin wallet. Once you sign up for an account, Lolli generates a wallet for you. In this wallet, your earnings are held and safely secured with Lolli’s custodial service. After your available balance is $15, you can transfer your Bitcoin to any external crypto wallet or cash out to any U.S. bank account.
Lolli under the hood
When you shop from one of Lolli’s partner sites, Lolli receives a percentage of every sale. Lolli follows a commission-based system and receives a commission for driving traffic to the merchant.
A portion of this commission is then split with you and sent to your Lolli wallet. The merchant partners of Lolli determine the reward percentage of Bitcoin. Hence, it is a good deal for you as a customer because you earn a discount in the form of Bitcoin.
Which stores to shop from while using Lolli?
Lolli has 1000+ renowned merchant partners across beauty, travel, fashion, consumer electronics, and more! These brands let you earn back up to 30% in Bitcoin rewards. Lolli’s merchant partners include:
- Harry’s: Up to 27% Bitcoin Back
- Udemy: Up to 13.5% Bitcoin Back
- Groupon: Up to 10.5% Bitcoin Back
- Adidas: Up to 10% Bitcoin Back
- Everlane: Up to 9% Bitcoin Back
- PetCareRx: Up to 9% Bitcoin Back
- A lot of other brands
Is Lolli secure and safe?
Lolli utilizes state of the art software and network security to ascertain that your balance is secure. Lolli’s has got you covered as long as you keep your wallet with Lolli. Please remember that if you transfer your balance to other crypto exchanges or wallets outside of Lolli, then Lolli cannot be held responsible for your funds’ security.
More importantly, Lolli does not track any site that users visit. Lastly, Lolli is very strict and does not sell data or personally identifiable information to any third party.
Fee on Lolli
Lolli charges $0.25 for USD transfers. Lolli doesn’t charge any fee for Bitcoin transfers other than a transaction fee.
Other ways to earn Bitcoin on Lolli
- Participate in promotions: Follow Lolli on Twitter @trylolli to participate in its promotions.
- Referral system: You will earn $1 for every user who signs up using your referral link or code. Invite a lot of friends and earn more Bitcoin through Lolli’s referral system.
- Extra tips: Be sure that you are shopping from featured Lolli merchants. This is a great way to increase your earnings. You should also follow all of Lolli’s social media channels to find the best offers from Lolli’s brands.
- Ambassador Program: Top users can earn more free Bitcoin when they spread the word about Lolli because of the Ambassador Program.
Withdrawals on Lolli
After your available balance is $15, you can transfer your Bitcoin to any Bitcoin wallet or cash out to any U.S. bank account.
Rewards are available when the partner’s reward locking period has passed. Usually, this process takes 30 to 90 days after your completed stay or initial purchase. You can even view your confirmed rewards and total rewards on Lolli.
Lolli mobile app
The Lolli app is currently available on iOS only. Earn free money through the Lolli app.
A 24/7 live chat option is available on Lolli. You can also email them at email@example.com.
Lolli Review: Conclusion
Lolli is a legit and innovative rewards application. It lets users earn back up to 30% in Bitcoin. The percentage of a purchased item that you get back in Bitcoin is reasonably high on Lolli. This holds true even when you compare Lolli with other cashback sites. Lolli also provides users with various other ways like referral systems and Ambassador Program to keep earning free Bitcoin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I check my shopping history?
When Lolli receives a notification regarding a purchase from the merchant, you will receive an automated email. This email will contain your reward estimate, which you’ll also be able to view in your shopping history. You can go to www.lolli.com/activity for the same information.
Is using coupons, promo codes, or other extensions permitted while using Lolli?
No, you can’t use other browser extensions, coupon sites, or cashback programs in combination with Lolli. This will make your purchase ineligible for a Bitcoin reward. Merchants reward only one program at any given time. If coupons and discount codes other than that of Lolli’s are used then, a retailer may not provide a reward on your order. All the details about coupon and promotion code usage are available in Lolli’s extension.
Is Lolli free?
Yes, Lolli is a totally free application. There are no hidden charges or fees.
Which countries does Lolli support?
Currently, Lolli only supports U.S. users. VPNs won’t affect your purchase as long as you don’t use a VPN from outside of the U.S.
Join Coinmonks Telegram group and learn about crypto trading and investing
- What is a Flash loan?
- The Best Crypto Trading Bot | Grid Trading
- 3Commas Review | Pionex Review | Coinrule review
- AAX Exchange Review | Deribit Review |FTX Exchange Review
- NGRAVE ZERO review | Phemex Review | PrimeXBT Review
- Bybit Exchange Review | Bityard Review | CoinSpot Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper | Earn crypto interest
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet | BitBox02 Review
- Ledger vs Ngrave | Ledger nano s vs x
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms | Bityard copy trading
- Vauld Review | YouHodler Review | BlockFi Review
- The Best Crypto Tax Software | CoinTracking Review
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms | Leveraged Token
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
- BlockFi vs Celsius | Hodlnaut Review
- Bitsgap review | Quadency Review
- Ellipal Titan Review | SecuX Stone Review
- DEX Explorer | w | LocalBitcoins Review
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools | Earn Bitcoin
- Crypto arbitrage guide: How to make money as a beginner
- Best Crypto Charting Tool | Best Crypto Exchange
- How to buy Bitcoin in India?
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?
Originally published at https://blog.coincodecap.com on February 13, 2021.