Modern Economic Nonsense — A very long term view
The purpose of the economy is to survive as long as possible 🐢. At least, that is my perspective about how the economy should work.
The stock market is a short-term perspective to forecast a seemly long-term goal 🐇.
Like a race between turtle and rabbit, everyone knows how it ends, but no one pays attention to the real-life trap between the market and the economy.
The rabbit 🐇 is the stock market, and the turtle 🐢 is the economy.
The rabbit always seems to win every time in the short term, but the turtle always catches up in the end.
Some cryptocurrencies act like a rabbit to race with the stock market, but others act like a turtle to race with the economy.
Build up your turtle way to weather the economy.
Here are some ideas:
1️⃣ Think a very long term
Short-term thinking is inefficient. It drives up your emotion and greed to make mistakes you later regret. Try to think of a long-term perspective instead.
2️⃣ Be consistence
Take a consistence approach. Never try to eat a whole cake with a bite.
3️⃣ Be patient
Nothing beats your patient if you can wait for a longer-term. So the goal is to sustain it as long as possible.
Be a turtle instead 🐢!
- 3Commas Review | Pionex Review | Coinrule review
- Ledger vs Ngrave | Ledger nano s vs x | Binance Review
- Bybit Exchange Review | Bityard Review | Jet-Bot Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper | Earn crypto interest
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet | BitBox02 Review
- BlockFi vs Celsius | Hodlnaut Review | KuCoin Review