More than 5,000 people will gather in Moscow on April 20–21 at Blockchain Life 2022
Learn more and buy a ticket: https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/#tickets-row
yourPRstrategist is a proud media partner of Blockchain Life 2022 and happy to extend a special 10% discount to our community. Discount code: blockchainlife
Professionals and those just starting their journey in the crypto industry will gather in Moscow to learn about the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry and find business partners at the 8th International Forum on Cryptocurrency and Mining — Blockchain Life 2022.
The most important crypto event in Europe and the CIS will bring together more than 5,000 participants. Among them are traders, miners, entrepreneurs from crypto and classic businesses, investors, blockchain developers, as well as representatives of public authorities, venture funds and many others. All of them are already building the financial system of the future and benefiting from it.
Within two days, more than 60 speakers at the forum will talk about the most current ways to invest in the crypto industry, promising coins and projects worth considering.
Among the forum’s leading speakers are:
- Sergey Khitrov, founder of Listing.Help and the Blockchain Life forum.
- Ivan Chebeskov, Director of the Financial Policy Department of the Russian Ministry of Finance.
- Vladislav Martynov, Entrepreneur, Head of Ethereum Russia competence center, founder of BlockGeeks.
- Anatoly Kaplan, founder of Forklog.
A full list of speakers is available on the website.
This year are some of the hottest topics on the agenda, such as: how to make money on cryptocurrencies in 2022–2023, DeFi and metaverse development, features of efficient mining, NFT prospects, blockchain implementation in business and government and much more.
The central topic this year is the regulation of cryptocurrencies in Russia, where representatives of the authorities will talk about what laws will be adopted in the near future.
Traditionally, the forum will host the international Blockchain Life Awards, in which participants will be able to vote for the most significant companies in the sphere, and the StartUp Pitch competition for promising crypto startups.
The exhibition part of the forum will feature the largest exhibition of blockchain and crypto projects — more than 100 companies including both recognized industry leaders and promising startups, whose teams you can meet in person.
Buy your tickets on the official website:
The forum is being organized for the 8th time by Listing.Help, the largest listing agency.
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms | Coinmama Review
- Crypto exchanges in India | Bitcoin Savings Account
- OKEx vs KuCoin | Celsius Alternatives | How to Buy VeChain
- Binance Futures Trading | 3Commas vs Mudrex vs eToro
- How to buy Monero | IDEX Review | BitKan Trading Bot
- CoinDCX Review | Crypto Margin Trading Exchanges