Mudrex Invest — An easy way to invest in a crypto
Making money from markets is really really difficult. 96% of retail traders lose money.
After spending countless hours in front of charts trying to look for ‘good entry points’ I can vouch for this. The problem is magnified even further in crypto simply because there are 1000’s of crypto markets and each market is 24*7.
Everyone is not meant to become a trader and everyone shouldn’t try it too. This is exactly why I believe that a vast majority of us should focus instead on investing and algos and bots are one of the best places to park your money. Having said that, finding the right platforms, people, and bots to invest in is equally challenging.
When I am picking a bot to invest in look for
- Transparency of information
- Stable predictable returns
- Low costs relative to expected returns
But surprisingly, even in 2020, the crypto market is filled with scams, inefficient, and painful to follow signal groups and doggy signal marketplaces.
This is where Mudrex outshines everyone else. Mudrex makes investing in crypto trading bots as simple as investing in a mutual fund. They are very transparent about their info, have a wide variety of trading bots based on our risk appetite and a pricing model that is by far the best I have seen.
If you were looking for a platform using which you can invest your crypto, then Mudrex might just be it!
Pros and Cons
Mudrex looks like a great platform for all traders out there! It has a simple, intuitive, and easy to use UI. The ease of investing is like nothing we have ever seen.
- Simple intuitive design and super easy to use.
- Much better pricing model based on the amount an investor invests instead of a fixed fee
- With their Mudrex Protect feature, you get your money back if your investment does not give your returns
- API key-based investing. Invest and withdraw at any time. No Exit fees!
- No Notifications when orders are place (yet)
- The UI can sometimes be a bit slow
Making it easy to decide which bot to invest
The most important thing when it comes to deciding where to invest is
- figuring out which bot is good and which is bad
- picking a both where the risk vs reward is what suits your appetite
Mudrex created a proprietary metric called the ‘Performance Score’ to help investors choose wisely! The Performance Score is a number that varies from 0 to 10. The higher the number, the better the risk vs reward for a strategy. Any number <=4 can be considered as poor, 5–7 can be thought of as average, and >=8 can be thought of as good.
Apart from this, their bot listing page makes it easy to check the important metrics like returns, days since live, fees etc. They also have the options to sort and filter which makes picking a bot simple.
No need to transfer funds with API based integration
In crypto it’s extremely difficult to trust third parties which is why people who ask you to deposit funds with them are a big no-no. Mudrex has done a great job of integrating with a ton of top exchanges like Binance, Bitmex, Bybit, Coinbase etc. All you need to do is connect you API keys base
You don’t pay if you don’t make a profit!
There is never a guarantee of returns when you invest in any product. In a lot of cases, users end up giving fees even when the bot they put money in ended up making a loss. This is where Mudrex Protect helps.
The idea is simple, If the bot makes profit for you then you pay, if not then you get a refund of your fees! Refunds are automated and come with no questions asked!
‘Investor first’ approach
Now I know this is not a single feature, but what we really liked is how just everything on the platform comes together to solve basic problems that common investors like us face. It’s the simpler things like, enabling a variety of payment options, API key-based integration, making sure that users are not burdened with random fees, etc is what truly won our hearts and wallets!
Active community and quick support
Unlike other trading platforms, Mudrex has a large and thriving community of traders and investors on discord. They also use Discord as the primary channel for customer support and quick resolutions. Folks from the founding team and other dedicated users of the platform are always around when help is needed.
The founders of Mudrex provide one-on-one demos to any user who needs it. All it requires is a short form fill!
Pricing is probably the biggest differentiating factor for Mudrex and is nothing short of revolutionary. Most bot platforms charge a high fixed fee irrespective of the amount that you as an investor invest. This is unfair both for the creator of the bot and the user. On Mudrex instead of a fixed fee, the bot creator decides a % fee amount which is based on how much an investor invests.
Eg: Let’s say you decide to invest in a bot that charges 2% a month. If you invested 200 USD in this bot your fees would be just 4 USD! Similarly, if you invested 2000 USD, your fees would just be 40 USD.
This democratic approach to pricing make Mudrex a very attractive platform for both traders and investors!
Comparison with other products
There are several different kinds of products out there when it comes to investing in bots. 3commas, Cryptohopper, and Zignally, all three provide some kind of signals marketplace.
Kryll, a platform similar to Mudrex, has very limited options. Others like Haas, Gunbot, TradeSanta, etc are a little complicated for beginners. And across the board, all of them are little expensive!
When compared with its peers, Mudrex seems years ahead. The product quality, focus on making life easy for the customer and large spread of option is what makes it one of the best if not the best platform to invest.
How it Work
- Go to Mudrex Invest and decide which strategies you want to invest in
- Sign up on Mudrex.com (referral code here)
- Connect your exchange API keys
- Add a card or prepay using Mudrex Balance
- Go Live!
Signing up on Mudrex is super simple and the whole process takes just 5 mins. Once you’re signed up you can quickly test strategies and go live.
Here is an excellent demo, that was given by another Mudrex user that you should look at!
Performance and Security
Unlike actual cryptocurrency exchanges, Mudrex does not hold your assets. The assets are all stored in your existing exchange account that you have connected to Mudrex (Coinbase, Voyager, Kraken, Binance, etc.). You simply connect your API keys and get started.
In their support articles, Mudrex claims that, all important personal information is stored using bank-level AES-256 encryption and addition, all API traffic is secured and goes through SSL and uses TLS 1.2 to prevent third parties from eavesdropping on your connection.
For payments Mudrex says that they use Stripe as a payment partner so the credit card info etc is all stored with Stripe.
While exchanges are busy spending time more on launching new tokens and assets only to increase their trading volume, platforms like Mudrex are actually working on the right problems and are making sure that traders actually end up making some money!
Overall we were very happy trying the product out. It is still early in the space but Mudrex is rapidly evolving to the one place where every trader across asset classes will want to be in the near future.
- 3commas is an online platform for people interested in trading cryptocurrencies using automated bots. It is especially attractive for people without a technical background in finance or extensive experience in stock markets. Also, read our 3Commas review.
- Bitsgap, a one-stop crypto trading platform that caters for all your trading needs. It allows its users to bring all their crypto-exchange accounts under the same roof and trade from an integrated interface. Also, read our Bitsgap review.
- Quadency, a crypto trading automation platform launched in 2018. It brings you a smarter way to trade and manage your crypto. Also, read our Quadency review.
Originally published at https://blog.coincodecap.com on August 27, 2020.
- The Best Crypto Trading Bot
- Crypto Copy Trading Platforms
- The Best Crypto Tax Software
- Best Crypto Trading Platforms
- Best Crypto Lending Platforms
- Best Blockchain Analysis Tools
- Crypto arbitrage guide: How to make money as a beginner
- Best Crypto Charting Tool
- Ledger vs Trezor
- What are the best books to learn about Bitcoin?
- 3Commas Review
- AAX Exchange Review | Referral Code, Trading Fee, Pros and Cons
- Deribit Review | Options, Fees, APIs and Testnet
- FTX Crypto Exchange Review
- NGRAVE ZERO review
- Bybit Exchange Review
- 3Commas vs Cryptohopper
- The Best Bitcoin Hardware wallet
- Best monero wallet
- ledger nano s vs x
- Bitsgap vs 3Commas vs Quadency
- Ledger Nano S vs Trezor one vs Trezor T vs Ledger Nano X
- BlockFi vs Celsius vs Hodlnaut
- Bitsgap review — A Crypto Trading Bot That Makes Easy Money
- Quadency Review- A Crypto Trading Bot Made For Professionals
- PrimeXBT Review | Leverage Trading, Fee and Covesting
- Ellipal Titan Review
- SecuX Stone Review
- BlockFi Review | Earn up to 8.6% interests on your Crypto